• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Time to rebuy it. Complete Edition is only $40 with GCU.

Edit: I hope it's not like other editions where base game saves aren't compatible...

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Besides the environment, was there anything new? Looked like all the same machines, but my memory might just be a bit blurry since I played it in April.

Khalid030

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looked like some kind of tremor looking machine coming out of the ground and a new wolf kinda one, looks dope.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks.

There's so much more, I was recording literally hours of footage each day but the trailer is only 30 seconds and don't want to spoil anything, can't wait for the actual release.

Do you have any videos/etc on your process of making your GIFs? I'd love to see how you do such incredible work.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Trailer was pretty good and got me excited for the DLC.

After playing through Horizon i thought its gonna be just the same but the new stuff and enemies looked really good and fresh.

Also congrats SunhiLegend making the trailer. Great work!

Venture

Oct 25, 2017
Knew it must be SunhiLegend when I saw the bit at 0:40 seconds. Beautiful work. The deformable snow looks amazing! Loved the Rockbreakers bursting out of the snow.

Was that Tallneck possibly free roaming and not on a typical circular path?

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Good gameplay and editing as always from Sunhi, but it doesn't really show anything majorly different from the base game aside from one new creature. Mildly hyped...

Oct 27, 2017
[In response to trademark issues] I guess the name is staying, isn't it?

Being denied a trademark registration doesn't mean you can't use the name. It is just more difficult to enforce rights in the name against others.

The owner of the competing mark could always sue, of course. There will probably be a settlement between the parties eventually.

OP
OP
PLASTICA-MAN

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I posted the official PlayStation video. It has 1440p quality. This quality is kinda suspicious. Does that eman for this DLC, they ditched the execellent 2160p checkerboard for a native 1440p?

Last edited:

Playsage

Oct 25, 2017
Good stuff, SunhiLegend!

Can't wait to put my hands in this!

Does the new snow tech affect the base game map or it's area related?

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks everyone.

I did spend a few weeks at Guerrilla working on the trailer, although the trailer was mostly finished in the first week lol. I Had a ton of fun, a few hangovers and got to chill with and meet a whole bunch of great people. It was also awesome to hear Hermen shout Legend whenever he saw me in the office. :D

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Thanks everyone.

I did spend a few weeks at Guerrilla working on the trailer, although the trailer was mostly finished in the first week lol. I Had a ton of fun, a few hangovers and got to chill with and meet a whole bunch of great people. It was also awesome to hear Hermen shout Legend whenever he saw me in the office. :D

Very jealous!