• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
So ready for this! Great trailer as well. As much as I love the combat, I hope the DLC will also deliver on the story and characters.

DeltaMustache

Oct 27, 2017
Graz, Austria
HZD and Yakuza 0 are my GOTYs. Had the DLC preordered as soon as it was available.

Still have to do the ultra hard NG+ run (i have played through twice with all the side content before the big patch)

Mitark

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks everyone.

I did spend a few weeks at Guerrilla working on the trailer, although the trailer was mostly finished in the first week lol. I Had a ton of fun, a few hangovers and got to chill with and meet a whole bunch of great people. It was also awesome to hear Hermen shout Legend whenever he saw me in the office. :D

haha this is awesome!

Cripterion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trailer didn't do anything for me, I guess it's more of the same in snowy area? I liked the game a lot but not enough for a second playthrough. I want to know more about the story, what's happening after the first game.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
PSN credit card validation isn't working for me ugh.
I always run into this exact same issue, both on the online store as well as the store on the console itself. The way they told me to get around it is to add funds directly into my wallet on the console itself. You have to delete whatever method of payment you have set, and then redo it when you add funds. I use PayPal, so it was really quick.

It is annoying that I can't seem to make purchases when I see something I like while at work for example. But at least I'm able to get it to work.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, awesome to see the legend behind the GIFs getting in on the ground floor. Great trailer, I can't wait to jump back into the world.

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I always run into this exact same issue, both on the online store as well as the store on the console itself. The way they told me to get around it is to add funds directly into my wallet on the console itself. You have to delete whatever method of payment you have set, and then redo it when you add funds. I use PayPal, so it was really quick.

It is annoying that I can't seem to make purchases when I see something I like while at work for example. But at least I'm able to get it to work.

Yup worked when i deleted it. What crap.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Is there still a chance today that we will hear more information about the expansion? Like, the scope, depth, and length of it?

Deleted member 1326

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That last jump shot though.
I hope in the sequel we can override a glinthawk and glide from high places.

Or, you know, fly on a Stormbird.

Last edited:

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
wait wait wait! SunhiLegend is making official trailers now or has he always done so? Love that man's (woman's?) work!

~Fake

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks everyone.

I did spend a few weeks at Guerrilla working on the trailer, although the trailer was mostly finished in the first week lol. I Had a ton of fun, a few hangovers and got to chill with and meet a whole bunch of great people. It was also awesome to hear Hermen shout Legend whenever he saw me in the office. :D

You help making the trailer? Thats nuts man. Amazing job. Love your gifs on twitter.

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
Plattinumed the base game but unfortunately the trailer didn't give me yet a reason why I need to play this dlc.

But a side note: is anyone else hoping that we get to see the oceans in the sequel? Dreaming about something in line of wind waker. Man I can only imagine how great they could make it look like ...

UnNamed

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I felt Aloy story arc was basically over at the end of Zero Dawn, i don't know what to expect from this DLC.

OP
OP
PLASTICA-MAN

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I am liking he snow deformation Aloy and robots are making. I hope this won't get removed in the final release like how the tallnecks used to deform the grounds wand making big footsteps when walking which was shown at PS Meeting PS4 Pro reaveal they was scrapped.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I need to preorder this to get it cheaper. I also need to borrow the original. Really wished it was standalone.

Deleted member 9327

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Currently in the mid of my first playthrough, but I'll jump right into Frozen Wilds afterwards. Game is a gem! Also Kudos to SunhiLegend - the trailer is awesome :)

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping they would give more details. Not too worried though, more Horizon can only be a good thing.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So we saw two new machines at least? There was a giant fire spitting one and I guess a wolf type machine?

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks everyone.

That does sound pretty awesome. Did you see any other new machines besides the fire spewing wolf during your time there?

So we saw two new machines at least? There was a giant fire spitting one and I guess a wolf type machine?

I think that they're one and the same.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
GOTY gets better. Only reason why I'm not doing a NG+ run right now is because of the INSANE number of games I have to play.

Solid Shake

Oct 28, 2017
This isn't standalone is it? If not that's a shame, I don't have the game any more since I borrowed it from a friend but I absolutely loved it!