• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Worlds End is my personal favorite but I wouldnt really argue against Fuzz or Shaun.

Great set of movies

Homekoro

Dec 5, 2018
I love Hot Fuzz, definitely my favorite of the trilogy. Shawn has the most overall charm, but the amount of layered jokes Hot Fuzz is remarkable. I'm still noticing new gags and details after years of viewing.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna watch it tonight thanks to this thread. Pretty much a perfect film.

Paddy Considine swinging back onto the camera in that scene gets me every time. Even the .gif posted in here. Every loop.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's the least self-examining of Wright's work (in the sense that a lot of his films are about nostalgia-obsession and refusal to grow up, and Hot Fuzz is sort of the only one in which that element is present but not really examined critically) but it is by far the tightest and funniest and best comedy. SO perfectly structured beat for beat.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
wow, i really need to revisit Hot Fuzz. I didn't find it memorable in the slightest back when i first watched it