• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
So far everyone doubled down on this week, today even. Let's see. But i surely enjoyed this thread and the thought of an adult cam girl's twitter account as a solid source for leaks and rumors! (I know it's probably an account made up for this and not a real adult cam girls account.)

But one thing: I don't know what a cuck beta is, but at this point I'm both, afraid to ask, and pretty sure i simply don't want to know.
Cuck is, afaik, someone who lets/is "forced" to look as their spouse has sex with someone else which is seen as submissive/weak behaviour, especially for men, and nothing could be worse to toxic macho dickwads in the fsr right than the appearance of weakness/submissiveness. Beta is about the whole false idiotic idea that human species has alphas and betas. Both terms that far right shitgibbons use as MASSIVE BURNS about empathetic socially progressive people (men especially) who don't treat women & other people in general like trash. They think that it's some kind of ultimate insult. Or well, "soyboy cuck beta" is possibly even worse in their eyes.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. Well, I guess we won't know until we see the credits of MP4. If they reused assets, BN (or whoever was making it) would surely be credited. Keep in mind we have no idea which parts of the first iteration of the game may have been good and which parts were bad. The Prime series is known for it's incredible art direction. If it wasn't up to snuff with Retro's extremely high standards, I'm not sure they would want to reuse anything. I believe Nintendo when they said Retro is starting from scratch.

It's odd to me that so many people are like, "Well, when they said they're restarting from scratch, I don't think it really meant they were starting from scratch."
Doesnt really have to happen.
I worked in all of the old scribblenauts before 5th cell closed, and in the last one (party or wathever is called) they reused all the assets I and other people from the old team made and we were never credited.

Also im always surprised how many people in this forum dont know how engines and assets work, even if its only the very basics.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, maybe they pulled out zelda and metroid from this direct and made it a mini direct so people dont get their hopes up, finishing the direct on pokemon dlc was weird

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, maybe they pulled out zelda and metroid from this direct and made it a mini direct so people dont get their hopes up, finishing the direct on pokemon dlc was weird
It does start with a warning that COVID-19 might result in delays. Possible they already determined the bigger titles were most likely to suffer and pulled them.

....probably not though.

CottonWolf

Feb 23, 2018
I hope the beta cuck paypig gets punished for lying to his mistress, HOT GIRL VIDEOS +18.

(2020 is crazy)

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for anyone who gets their hopes up for MP4. At this point there is no way it ever comes out.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for anyone who gets their hopes up for MP4. At this point there is no way it ever comes out.

It was rebooted from scratch just a year ago. That was after work had already been done on it. It's going to still be a while, but Nintendo would have just outright canceled it if somebody there wasn't dead set on seeing it through. This nonsense needs to stop, it happens every time Metroid isn't part of a direct.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Not sure. Crazy how she guessed the E3 thing.

She got info she said, was also spot on for the indie and today's direct.

The info didn't pan out but I honestly think that has been due to a change in plans (due to corona).

The weirdest place to look for video game leaks, but hey devs get horney too!