• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
David Harbour was great. I love it when guests are taken aback by the questions and research that Sean and his team put in to the show. They come on expecting fluff nonsense while eating some spicy wings and end up talking about the Stanislavski method of acting or something.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Matt Damon was great in the latest episode. He's such a good storyteller. I REALLY hope he fulfills his promise to convince Ben Affleck to come on the show.

youtu.be

Matt Damon Sweats From His Scalp While Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones

Matt Damon is an Academy Award-winning actor who has been in some of the most iconic films of the past 25 years—from Good Will Hunting to Saving Private Ryan...

I don't know why but I imagine Affleck would buckle by Da' Bomb, bring along Jlo for some competition and added humiliation.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know anything about this guy but he name dropped Dark Souls and Elden Ring, and went in on game music being some of the best being created nowadays, so that's cool.