• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
The stories of his crazy spending when he was starting out are amazing.

DA Bomb COMPLETELY fucked him up. lol

Last edited:

Overdoziz

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know who he is, but that was actually a great conversation. It was dumb as hell and great!

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I don't know who he is, but that was actually a great conversation. It was dumb as hell and great!
I really liked this one. And I love how subtle and smooth he was about turning it around to interview Sean in the middle. It didnt feel like he was taking control of the show like Shaq did, it just felt natural and led to a really great conversation between the two of them.

He was also a champ cleaning off every wing, no matter how much it hurt.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Great interview with Sean here about the early days of the show, the struggle to get big guests etc. Some really good behind the scenes insights.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
Sean went on Your Mom's House (former guest Tom Segura (and ChristinaP)'s podcast)

interview starts at 29:2x

Oct 25, 2017
Can Sean go one interview without attacking "PC culture" and Twitter?

Also allowing people to show up drunk or high for work is such a completely awful idea

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Local liquor store started getting in Bravado sauces this week, which I was not expecting. They had the full line it seems. I grabbed the Ghost Pepper and Blueberry (yummy but really thin and runny) and the Jalapeño/Green Apple sauce which is fucking delicious.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
Scarlett Johansson on this week! Out of all The Avengers cast, I am surprised she was the one to go on Hot Ones.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Oh shit! That should be good. Enjoyed Chelsea Handler as well. Mad respect for actually eating the wings as opposed to nibbling at them (though she did resort that that towards the end when they started to fuck her up).

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Friend of my wife is in town and likes spicy food. Last Dab she liked, but Da Bomb she fucking hated. As expected.
Then went to Blair's Ultra Death and her ears were ringing from it. She is rethinking her feelings on spicy now.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Grabbed a bottle of Bravado's Black Garlic Reaper sauce. That is really, really good. Fantastic flavor from everything, and the burn from the reaper is not overpowering in any way. It is rather calm on that end, but you can still feel it.
Highly recommended just for the flavor bomb it brings. In fact, just about everything Bravado I have gotten is flavor first, heat second. The way it should be.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
while we wait for our traditional hot ones fix, tom and bert are here for some truth or dab:

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea who these guys are but their laughs are so infectious. Great episode.

Who's the Irish guest that was on their show that they hated?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I tried Da Bomb today. It was easily the most spicy thing I've ever had in my life, and quite unpleasant. While I wouldn't say it tasted bad, it was most certainly not good......somehow it makes even breathing painful. I didn't cry, though it cleared my sinuses pretty well. The girl I tried it with had snot running out of her nose.

They sell little $8 bottles of it on Amazon if anyone else would like to torture themselves:

https://www.amazon.com/Bomb-Beyond-...6040&s=gateway&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-3

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Da Bomb is simply pain and horror wrapped in a horrible tasting sauce.
It is worth keeping around just to look at reactions.

If you want horrifying pain with good flavor Border , might I recommend Blair's Ultra Death Sauce. Not the Mega Death from the show, but the one that is 33% hotter.

deathsauce_ultra_500x.png

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
His fucking response to that hip hop album question was so good hahahaha

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
HI HALLE BERRY! THANK YOU FOR FALLING DOWN THIS PARTICULAR RABBIT HOLE! DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING TOO ONLINE, WE'RE ALL CURSED, TOO!

CLEAN BONES, BABY! YEAH!