• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Oh, shit. Paul Rudd gonna be the guest this week!

image0.png

Last edited:

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
what's a good store for hot sauce?
my target and Publix barely have any interesting choices
Do you have other grocery stores? For instance, my Kroger doesn't have shit but Meijer has a better selection. Some stuff on the world foods aisle, others in the ketchup aisle.
Funny enough, our liquor store has a great selection. They got most of the line of the Bravado sauces.

I do just wind up ordering off Heatonist half the time anyways. Which, btw, Last Dab XXX goes up for order this Thursday! Gotta order some of that and The Chicago.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Paul Rudd was awesome. I love it when guests get really into it and give proper in-depth answers. Never knew about his connection to England, either! And OMG those "inappropriate" pics he takes. LOL That's an amazing party trick to have.

How is that man in his 50's?! He's 15 years older than me and looks younger than I do. Shit ain't fair, man.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Paul Rudd tops the Gordon Ramsay episode.

The butt pictures sound funny on paper but then you see them and, I mean, holy fuck. lol

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Damn, Last Dab XXX Is no joke. The last two had slower ramp ups then faded in a few minutes. This comes in immediately and has this burn that leaves then comes back ten minutes later. My tongue and roof of my mouth were numb for a bit and honestly felt like an actual burn on my tongue.
but great flavor!

also, The Chicago is delicious.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Credit to Sean for getting a great interview out of a celeb who's well-known for being a terrible guest on chat shows and the like. Pretty much changed my whole opinion of her.

Great ending with the other cast members showing up.

Last edited:

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London

Kind of surprised how much he struggled! Was pretty entertaining though, although it was funny to hear him swear so much.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw a commercial for Hot Ones: The Game Show on TruTV.

Wonder if the youtube thing is dead now.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
My friends went to the show. They say it's crazy. They filmed it here in Atlanta. It was free to go to but I had work smh.