• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like an effort of a relatively low effort social media for a brand (maybe low effort is part of the shtick, it's a hot pocket after all).

Hot Pocket social media person probably cruising through their day every day without looking into who they are liking.

I totally believe ignorance biting them in the ass in this case.

chaostrophy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The subsequent comics are vile, but that first one, out of context, you wouldn't know it's intended to be critical of "race-mixing." I just saw it as "advertisers use sex in absurd ways, in this case juxtaposing kissing with eating hamburgers."

The alt-right has a very specific talking point/obsession with interracial relationships in advertising. It's not just that they hate "race-mixing"- it's even more fucked up than that. They think advertisers show interracial relationships to sell white people on them and thus destroy the purity of the white race.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
This sounds like an effort of a relatively low effort social media for a brand (maybe low effort is part of the shtick, it's a hot pocket after all).

Hot Pocket social media person probably cruising through their day every day without looking into who they are liking.

one click on the actual @hotpockets handle proves this 100%. its another generic low effort social media brand its probably some intern working at the corporate office of the parent company... Nestle

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
damn OP can we get NSFW in thread title and and on some of these images?

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
One time someone posted a Stonetoss comic in a facebook group I'm in, and I went and looked through their backlog. OP doesn't even show the half of it. It's pretty much all hate, in some of the most disgusting ways possible.

For example, one thing he likes to do is depict homosexual couples with a mound of feces as their child. So he'll have a gay couple holding a mound of shit (think like that South Park episode) swaddled up in clothes.

The guy is as fucking vile as they come.

Oct 25, 2017
Hanlon's razor. I doubt the social media manager knew what Stonetoss was.

But it is wise to inform people about his extreme right-wing comics. He baits you with "normal" comics like "EA sure is greedy" or "Black Friday shoppers sure are crazy", only to blast you in the face with a cannon of Holocaust denial, racism, homophobia, and "TEH JOOZ DID IT!"
Hell, the comic Hot Pockets replied to is a clear "Jewish Media is pushing race-mixing" message.

He basically goes to /pol/ and takes his ideas from them.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Yeah, this is definitely a case of ignorance. If the Hot Pockets Twitter guy had never heard of the guy being a Nazi he probably wouldn't have deduced it from that initially posted comic. But they obviously didn't take any time at all to do research before replying either.

Probably not going to have that job for long.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
"We're tired of being scolded for existing!"

Imagine throwing your lot in with groups that hate people on the basis of race, gender, sexuality and so on and lacking so much self awareness you say this.

Noog

â–˛ Legend â–˛
May 1, 2018
Stone Toss is incredibly prevalent and that is so scary to me. I see people on my Facebook feed who I know would not agree with a single one of his views reposting some of his more "benign" comic strips. Some are completely ordinary. Some seem ordinary except they'll have a "shady businessman character" with stereotypic Jewish features, or a "gangster" who just happens to be black. It sucks how his shitty ugly comics have spread.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Bomber Harris?? That fuck is trying to confuse people about my boy HBomberguy????

Nazi fucks

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
Stone Toss is incredibly prevalent and that is so scary to me. I see people on my Facebook feed who I know would not agree with a single one of his views reposting some of his more "benign" comic strips. Some are completely ordinary. Some seem ordinary except they'll have a "shady businessman character" with stereotypic Jewish features, or a "gangster" who just happens to be black. It sucks how his shitty ugly comics have spread.
i remember people posting some of the less obviously iffy comics in the pics that make you laugh thread a while ago (it could have been on the previous site, even) and getting an unpleasant vibe off them. decided to look the comic up and found that my suspicions were correct, immediately seeing several comics that were fully supportive of trump. hopefully more people grow aware that this comic is being written by a fairly obvious bigot with some awful views.

Last edited:

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone forward the Thought Slime video to that Twitter account yet?

To those who don't know about the video:

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
Can we, like, just ban corporate brands from having twitter accounts? ....oh, right, twitter won't even ban actual Nazis. Cause otherwise Stonetoss wouldn't be allowed to have an account either.

But meanwhile, my favorite cute cat picture account got shuttered for supposedly violating the TOS. Nice to see Twitter continuing to have the right priorities. /s

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Why are they even saying nice to a comic that's suggesting diversity is what ad execs favour over client satisfaction lol. Weird thing to "nice" randomly from a corporate account regardless of the nazi bullshit.

They have campaigns put out by Publicis lol.

Last edited:

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
SilenceBrandCrab.jpg

I was promised giant neon advertisements and hover cars, instead I got corporate twitter accounts. I want out of this future.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, without knowing who this dude is the first comic he posted to Hot Pockets seems... inoffensive?

Though of course with context it's pretty terrible. I would hardly call this a "backing" of his views though.

I think what sucks more than anything is now because being a bigoted clown is so prevalent (or more noticeable, at least) that it seems you have to go through content creators history to even see if you can repost their work.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
The subsequent comics are vile, but that first one, out of context, you wouldn't know it's intended to be critical of "race-mixing." I just saw it as "advertisers use sex in absurd ways, in this case juxtaposing kissing with eating hamburgers."

That's how Stonetoss gets you. There are a few comics like that where the dog whistle is at an imperceptible pitch and could be mistaken for something not-racist or horrible and then ones like some of the lower comics listed.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Why are they even saying nice to a comic that's suggesting diversity is what ad execs favour over client satisfaction lol. Weird thing to "nice" randomly from a corporate account regardless of the nazi bullshit.

They have campaigns put out by Publicis lol.

I doubt the guy running the Hot Pockets Twitter even took two seconds to analyze the comic. It doesn't jump out at you right away like some of Stonetoss' stuff.

Jan 15, 2020
I should make a megathread on this Crypto-Fascist once I can. I'm thinking of a funny title like "Crypto-Fascism decrypted".

And I'm not kidding when I call him a Crypto-Fascist. It's been misused plenty of times in the past, but this dude is the very definition of a full-fletched Crypto-Fascist.

I'll show it with his own comics on the megathread, but for the moment I'll make examples using text exclusively here.

All of stonetoss' comics are innocuous enough to not raise suspicions and in turn, let him strive on platforms like Twitter which would have banned him a long time ago if he wasn't so cryptic. Furthermore, it allowed him to befriend people who aren't Fascists, he exists for the sole purpose of radicalizing people into Fascism. I'll give you two examples of his Crypto-Bigotry, one for his racism and another one for his homophobia.

Racism
Remember his "alphabet" comic? In that comic, the letter N gets behind the letter A on the fourth panel and both letters B and C are visibly scared. It is obviously meant to represent black people as the N-word and that letter A was supposed to be at the top, but getting rid of the letter A to put in its stead the letter N makes the letter N at the top. It's again this garbage alt-right rhetoric. tl;dr: Racist conspiracy theory that black people want to overtake society by getting rid of the people at the top (aka privileged people).

Homophobia
Remember another of his comics, the one where there are a church and a guy in it and everyone is scared of him? This one is so innocuous that someone I know didn't see anything wrong with the comic up until I told him what was wrong, you see that's why he's a professional Crypto-Fascist and you should be careful about his presence. Ok from an external point of view, the comic appears to show how our society has progressed between the medieval times when homosexuality was seen as a sin to today's time when we value everyone's rights, but in both panels the homosexual inside the church is portrayed as being a creep with his hand gestures and on the second panel, the kid that was holding up to the man and crying was still looking uneasy about this. tl;dr: The comic portrays homosexual people as creepers and wants you to believe that people's tolerance toward homosexual people is bad.

If you have the comics themselves, then post them both here, because I don't have either of them on me right now, I had planned to make a megathread after all and that's not the megathread in question. If you have more examples of his cryptic bigotry, then post it here and explain/decrypt the comic, I'll include your comment into the megathread.

Also
You should tell Hot Pockets who Stonetoss is and tell him he's crypto and shouldn't be listened to. I think it's the same deal here as my friend who couldn't tell there was something wrong with this guy.

Ps: If I got anything wrong, then let me know.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I love Hot Pockets but fuck them for this. Not buying until they apologize. It would've taken 5 seconds to realize this is a total shithead.

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Yikes. He's not just alt-right. He is a full blown Nazi with seig heiling and holocaust denial comics.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
This is all over a single 1 word tweet? They didn't search this out, the shitheel replied to them.

The guy is obviously a complete and utter piece of shit, but I had no idea who he was before this thread, and I'd imagine most people are the same way. They're probably not even looking into it follow up, delete, apologize, or anything else.

cnorwood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's the point, he lures you in with seemingly harmless shit that people in the know know the true message and you slowly get roped into liking neo nazi shit

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something, but is it possible they've never heard of him and are just responding with "nice" out of courtesy?

cause if he responded to me I wouldn't know who the hell it is

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
The "joke" is that the advertiser was trying to pushing interracial coupling over the burgers he was meant to sell.
The message is "DA JEWISH MEDIA IS PUSHING RACE-MIXING! WHITE GENOCIDE!"
The fact so many people here weren't able to figure out the dogwhistle shows how scary effective Stonetoss is.
He is not that good. When he feels like putting a fascist dogwhistle he puts it in the most contrived way possible. In some comics, one of his characters just says his dogwhistle because he couldn't find a way to compact his message in two or three panels. Or he wanted to make a "benign" comic but changed his mind at the last minute.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
To put things into perspective: The Holocaust denial comic would land you in jail in Germany.

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
I wonder how many of his fanbases are just straight up like... preteens and teenagers. I feel like a lot of kids are being indoctrinated into this shit via cutesy memes and hehe lol ironic humor

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
I went through some of his comics outside of the video linked in this thread and like...how do you even get to this level of hate? I can't even follow half of these conspiracy theories they tout.

gaogaogao

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they saw a single comic and said "nice" they aren't "backing the artist"
thanks for the context, but out of the context added by this thread, I expect as much.