- Oct 30, 2017
- DQ made a succesful jump from 2D JRPG to 3D JRPG
- DQ11 feels like an epic journey
- Camera controls
- Different outfits
- You can move during battles if you want to, but it's still classic turn based
- There are a variety of horse and monster mounts (these could be a bike, a skateboard, rollerblades or your caught Pokemon, like in Let's Go)
- No random battles, enemies all visible on the field
- High amount of difficulty options and sets of pre-set strategies...
- ...allowing for both a tough difficulty aswell as a chill time with zero grind
- All your pokemon that you currently carry gain exp and will regain all lost HP/SP upon level up (controversial, but I want it as an option)
Convince me otherwise.