• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Hmm, I usually don't let one bad piece of info ruin someones reliability but HmmmMMm

Wowzors

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
No, they broke my heart with their last lie. Just somebody throwing shit at the wall at this point.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's just nip this in the bud. The last time they tried hyping their followers up they got everything wrong and then blamed the BLM protests for why it was delayed.

Stop giving them attention just because it's funny to write out "Hot Girls Video 18+"

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
34wmfyeyb7m11.png

Don't know why we keep entertaining this nonsense

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
It's time to stop.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Breaking news: video game companies to potentially release information on what would have been E3 week.

If they say this every week they'll eventually be right.
Doubly so when we already got promised a smash dlc by the end of the month which originally would have definitely have had a trailer this week.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
Can we please stop giving this person a platform here? we already know this ain't legit chief.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
You mean just like they said we would get something Metroid-related two weeks ago?

This should be locked and this account banned as a source.

Lepi

Mar 24, 2020
Didn't this exact person say this before? Seems like a good guess that video game companies might release some trailers during what was meant to be E3 week

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Can I be a leaker too? All you have to do is tweet "probably this week" every week during E3 month, apparently.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
We had that other thread and it said something would happen in the weekend iirc, nothing happened. Miss me with that nonsense.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Whatever you do, leave BotW 2 out of your "leaks". A kitten gets a cold everytime you do that.

Can I be a leaker too? All you have to do is tweet "probably this week" every week during E3 month, apparently.

Depends, how do you think you would look like in an adult cam show?

Status
Not open for further replies.