• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Could a player cleared by the priest be converted later to scum?

All things considered I think the setup is pretty well balanced

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Could a player cleared by the priest be converted later to scum?

All things considered I think the setup is pretty well balanced
Yes, that and the possession itself is what got the game classified as bastard even though I believed based on our community guidelines the game wasn't bastard (it would be bastard by more general guidelines for sure). Made me feel bad when Sorian was so skeptical of his role because I never set out to make a game where I'm outright lying to players lol

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, that and the possession itself is what got the game classified as bastard even though I believed based on our community guidelines the game wasn't bastard (it would be bastard by more general guidelines for sure). Made me feel bad when Sorian was so skeptical of his role because I never set out to make a game where I'm outright lying to players lol

Words have meanings! Don't use other role names in your role pms!

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
You guys did good, I'm pretty sure that even if we got Ty that would of set off a chain of mislynches in another direction. Who knows what would of happened with the spirit, but I'm pretty sure you still win even if we kill Ty