• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Later, please side eye all the peeps who are so worried turmoil might be a bad flip while they refuse to vote me but try to push others to do it. If turmoil DOES flip town they're setting themselves up to try to look smart while shading me to get me to shut up....permanently.

Oct 25, 2017
Later, please side eye all the peeps who are so worried turmoil might be a bad flip while they refuse to vote me but try to push others to do it. If turmoil DOES flip town they're setting themselves up to try to look smart while shading me to get me to shut up....permanently.

That did catch my attention. It does seem weird especially because they're mostly voting off wagon anyway.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
More than anything the lack of movement in votes makes me feel like Turmoil is town. Though it could just be a situation where scum see it as a lost cause.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how your gut isn't going with a player who demonstrably tried to mislead you about his role and is also so comfortable with whatever the result looks like that he's taken off early for the day.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
source.gif

Oct 25, 2017
More than anything the lack of movement in votes makes me feel like Turmoil is town. Though it could just be a situation where scum see it as a lost cause.

Multiple people are making cases to vote off Turmoil including yourself. Scum could easily be worried about trying not to all vote in one place especially this early. If he's scum, I'm sure they're trying to start another wagon, but nothing is really sticking.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how your gut isn't going with a player who demonstrably tried to mislead you about his role and is also so comfortable with whatever the result looks like that he's taken off early for the day.

He had driving to do. I doubt his absense is deliberate like you're trying to say considering he said otherwise.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

I don't think it says much for Turmoil's alignment. What can anyone do to convince someone of Turmoil's towniness, if he has team mates there isn't much of an argument to be made.

Oct 25, 2017
Like at this point Turmoil is either scum, trying to die for whatever reason, or gave up nearly a day ago. And I don't know, Turmoil just throwing in the towel that early doesn't feel right.

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
If I jump on Turm would it be seen as a scum move?
Everything is seen as a scum move.
No sweat.

Like at this point Turmoil is either scum, trying to die for whatever reason, or gave up nearly a day ago. And I don't know, Turmoil just throwing in the towel that early doesn't feel right.
Having people actively trying to die for their role is a terrifying thought, but I can't say it hasn't come up in my mind. Hope that's not the case.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

turmoil7 (8 votes)
Fantomas - #306
Aeleus - #460
saenima - #514
TheChuggernaut - #515
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #516
weemadarthur - #560
Vincent Alexander - #815
Girlofgotham - #967

Verelios (2 votes)
Faddy - #498
turmoil7 - #508 #926
Kopite - #526

Comrade Doggo Sparky (2 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #981
Olinad - #988

Kalor (2 votes)
Sorian - #564
Brazil - #757 #1,002
turmoil7 - #926

weemadarthur (2 votes)
Verelios - #763
Brazil - #1,002

Faddy (1 votes)
AbsolutBro - #803

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
Brazil - #102 #602
Kalor - #760

Sorian (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #52 #57
turmoil7 - #56 #109
Rover - #910

saenima (0 votes)
turmoil7 - #109 #508

TheWorthyEdge (0 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #79 #159
weemadarthur - #95 #560
Vincent Alexander - #511 #801

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
saenima - #94 #399

Kopite (0 votes)
Fantomas - #176 #306

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, Ty4on, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 129 saenima: 111 Sorian: 103 TheChuggernaut: 95 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 68 Fantomas: 54 Rover: 51 Verelios: 46 Brazil: 45 Faddy: 34 Olinad: 33 Girlofgotham: 30 TheWorthyEdge: 25 Vincent Alexander: 20 Kalor: 20 Kopite: 20 AbsolutBro: 18 Ty4on: 16 turmoil7: 15 Aeleus: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 8 EzekelRAGE: 6 Geno: 2 WhySoDevious: 1

Current Countdown:
pti3051y1g

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Look, i'm checking mafiascum every hour or so. When role talk starts flying i'm in a permanent state of wtf.
So I'm not the only one.
I've been playing since the OG game (well, really since season 2 let's be honest here I barely posted in When Death is on the Line), and I can barely remember half the game.

Anyway, RIP Turmoil I guess unless something happens? I don't buy him as scum, since it's more "didn't do what I wanted" instead of "did _______ that was scummy". Although his complete lack of defense is odd, it's also in line with the rather complete lack of gameplay to begin with.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Final Vote Count

==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

turmoil7 (8 votes)
Fantomas - #306
Aeleus - #460
saenima - #514
TheChuggernaut - #515
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #516
weemadarthur - #560
Vincent Alexander - #815
Girlofgotham - #967

Verelios (2 votes)
Faddy - #498
turmoil7 - #508 #926
Kopite - #526

Comrade Doggo Sparky (2 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #981
Olinad - #988

Kalor (2 votes)
Sorian - #564
Brazil - #757 #1,002
turmoil7 - #926

weemadarthur (2 votes)
Verelios - #763
Brazil - #1,002

Faddy (1 votes)
AbsolutBro - #803

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
Brazil - #102 #602
Kalor - #760

Sorian (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #52 #57
turmoil7 - #56 #109
Rover - #910

saenima (0 votes)
turmoil7 - #109 #508

TheWorthyEdge (0 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #79 #159
weemadarthur - #95 #560
Vincent Alexander - #511 #801

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
saenima - #94 #399

Kopite (0 votes)
Fantomas - #176 #306

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, Ty4on, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 131 saenima: 113 Sorian: 103 TheChuggernaut: 96 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 68 Fantomas: 54 Rover: 51 Verelios: 48 Brazil: 45 Faddy: 35 Olinad: 34 Girlofgotham: 30 TheWorthyEdge: 25 Vincent Alexander: 20 Kalor: 20 Kopite: 20 AbsolutBro: 18 Ty4on: 16 turmoil7: 15 Aeleus: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 8 EzekelRAGE: 6 Geno: 2 WhySoDevious: 1

Current Countdown:
pti3051y1g

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 1 Ends
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
It turns out that panic spreads like wildfire. It didn't take long for the residents to turn on each other. A snide remark, a subtle implication, or even just the wrong glance could set someone else's gears spinning. What starts as a theory turns into fact with nary a shred of evidence. And just like that it spirals into what has taken place before you. It started with one person shouting that turmoil7 was the one guilty of this threat. It quickly become a chorus of shouts. When pressed to explain his whereabouts he simply did not have it within himself to put up much of a fight. And then suddenly the chorus of shouts became a flurry of commotion, and when it all settled down and the house members staggered back there in the middle was turmoil7's broken body.

turmoil7 has died!

Welcome turmoil7,

You are a regular house member.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

You have no powers other than the ability to vote.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

NIGHT 1 BEGINS

Night 1 Ends:
ie0ongavec

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

Day 2 Begins
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
You woke with a start. It had been a long, mostly restless night. The sight of turmoil7's body invading your every thought. The temptation to go to the cops was still strong, but you didn't know these people and you couldn't even be certain which ones took part in his death. Not to mention there was a clearly implied threat that no one should talk about what happened or else...

Still though, nothing about this seemed right. In fact - that wasn't even the only thing that seemed off. You suddenly realized despite it being after sunrise outside your window still seemed pitch black. An uneasy feeling settled upon you and you quickly shuffled out of your room to investigate further. Upon exiting your room you were surprised to see most everyone gathered already. One of them looked at you - "About time you woke up. We're seriously fucked." You furrowed your brow, confused and alarmed. Before you could ask what was going on another voice interrupted to tell you the shocking news.

"We're trapped in here. And we're dying." Their gaze drifted, and as you followed you saw it - two dead bodies were splayed out.
------------
Verelios has died!

Welcome Verelios,

You are a Bishop.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

You're a highly respected member of the clergy in the area. That being said, you don't get involved with trivial matters. For now you simply have the ability to vote, but that may change should the situation call for it.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

Fantomas has died!

Welcome Fantomas,

You are a Cannibal.

You are not aligned with anyone.

You love the taste of flesh, but you are picky and will not eat people with abnormal traits such as filthy or gaunt. Each night by PMing the gamerunner the command KILL: NAME you can attempt to kill your target. Upon successfully killing a player you will spend the next night eating and digesting your kill (this means you cannot perform an action).

You win upon successfully killing three players.
------------
DAY 2 BEGINS

Day 2 Ends:
qnqze8qkx3

Majority is 10

Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/111254/

Player List:
TheChuggernaut
Kalor
Lone_Prodigy
saenima
EzekelRAGE
Aeleus
Kopite
absolutbro
Faddy
Rover
Vincent Alexander
Sorian
Comrade Doggo Sparky
weemadarthur
Girlofgotham
TheWorthyEdge
Brazil
Olinad
Ty4on

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Fantomas died because they did go MIA at the end of day which is not usually like them. At least he killed Verelios for us.

Girlofgotham I guess we get to look into the world where Turmoil and Vere were both town today.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Hey, I'm glad we both survived so I can tell you directly here in game to fuck off. How about you don't be a dick about real life stuff? Sorry that I drive home from work during day end. Spoilers, I won't be here for next day end either because I have to leave straight away from work to make it to the courthouse in time to pick up my marriage license. Is that cool with you?

-----

To matters at hand, the lynch was trash. I admit I'm playing a little hindsight bias because I didn't go all in on changing it because there's always the chance scum just fucked up or were bussing an afk partner but now that there was no resistance, that vote is going to be super hard to read anything from. Also, A+ work mafia killing Fanto. RIP, he was probably excited to have a serial killer lite role.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Sorry for not voting yesterday. I couldn't really find anyone to push and it felt like a done deal with turmoil giving up