• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
How do you feel about the people who were with us on Brazil?

I don't know about Zeke. He's playing how he normally plays, but that was the same logic I used in Simon and that turned out to bite town hard.

Wee and Gotham seemed like they hit pretty similar conclusions as me, but neither have really done anything that screams town.

Ty is a weird one. His case against Brazil felt genuine kind of like yours did. I could see one of you being scum tbh, but I don't know if both of you would be.

Kopite's is a self preservation vote and there's nothing wrong about that, but I don't feel any better about him.

I don't really have any reason to doubt Sorian.

I don't know. Not having any scum flips is really messing with me information wise.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know about Zeke. He's playing how he normally plays, but that was the same logic I used in Simon and that turned out to bite town hard.

Wee and Gotham seemed like they hit pretty similar conclusions as me, but neither have really done anything that screams town.

Ty is a weird one. His case against Brazil felt genuine kind of like yours did. I could see one of you being scum tbh, but I don't know if both of you would be.

Kopite's is a self preservation vote and there's nothing wrong about that, but I don't feel any better about him.

I don't really have any reason to doubt Sorian.

I don't know. Not having any scum flips is really messing with me information wise.
This is funny

Oct 25, 2017
No stance taken at all on anyone.

I'm lost currently. I said so in the last day phase. All of my scum reads have turned up town. Almost every EOD has been a mess except for day 1 where it turned out all of the wagons were town. I have basically zero confidence in my reads right now. Sorian and Sparky are town and I'm still pretty sure VA is. Aside from that I have no fucking idea.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm lost currently. I said so in the last day phase. All of my scum reads have turned up town. Almost every EOD has been a mess except for day 1 where it turned out all of the wagons were town. I have basically zero confidence in my reads right now. Sorian and Sparky are town and I'm still pretty sure VA is. Aside from that I have no fucking idea.

How Sorian town? Genuinely curious as to how you came to that when he was proven a liar

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so I skimmed through Zeke and Wee.

I think I'm actually going to take back what I said about Zeke. This doesn't seem like usual Zeke. It seems so on the surface, but I'm not really seeing any of my crazy conspiracy tunnels that I'm used to and it feels like he's more so just kind of prodding and egging people on.

Wee feels better. She seems like she's making an effort to solve the game. I've been fooled by this before with Monkey and Natiko a few games ago, but I've never played with Wee so I don't know if that's something she would be good at. There's also the dirty claim that I don't really see scum making. Others have told me that this was something she would do as scum, so I'm not going to say that clears her, but I'm not scum reading her as of now.

So lean scum for Zeke and lean town for Wee

Going to do some more.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I think I'm actually going to take back what I said about Zeke. This doesn't seem like usual Zeke. It seems so on the surface, but I'm not really seeing any of my crazy conspiracy tunnels that I'm used to and it feels like he's more so just kind of prodding and egging people on.

Wee feels better. She seems like she's making an effort to solve the game. I've been fooled by this before with Monkey and Natiko a few games ago, but I've never played with Wee so I don't know if that's something she would be good at. There's also the dirty claim that I don't really see scum making. Others have told me that this was something she would do as scum, so I'm not going to say that clears her, but I'm not scum reading her as of now.

So lean scum for Zeke and lean town for Wee

Going to do some more.

For record keeping purposes, I'll say that I agree that wee looks cleaner (haha!) than Zeke. Gun to my head I kill Zeke before wee and I quoted this because these reasons pretty much hit it.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What are you're other reads that aren't VA? I'm sure you've given them before, but I'm lazy so if you can lay them out for me all nice that would be cool

VA, Faddy, and Ty4on all fucked up yesterday imo. Faddy looks even worse to me today because he is a good scum player so he is doing exactly what you should do to try and stay frictionless when a PR he was scum reading claims. Believe it instantly (sometimes with very little actual reason to) and hope that it acts as a pocket.

Past that there must be someone else, the lover's still feel possibly mixed alignment which is why I even check Sparky but I don't think Rover and VA are scum together so he's cleared to me if I'm right that VA is scum.

AB feels possible. Olinad also feels possible. I feel pretty confident that Girlofgotham is town even though I haven't interacted with her much or have much experience reading her. I'd be baffled if Kopite is scum, he only lived because I dicked around on votes yesterday and they started bussing earlier than they should have then because they had no way of knowing I'd do that.

Oct 26, 2017
I lean town on Wee as well. When she shows up, she contributes a hell of a lot. If she was able to make it EoD yesterday (work had her tied up) then I genuinely feel the lunch would have gone differently. She seems to have a pretty large impact, stays even-keeled, and actively scum hunts.

Sorian I lean town as well. His posts come off genuine, even if his EoD vote jump to Brazil got a townie lunched.

Sparky I don't know what to make of. I noticed that every vote he's ever made has just about 0 text along with it explaining why.

Kopite has gotten away with so many close EoD lunches that I would genuinely support a full on turbo to find out what the shite is going on there.

Oct 25, 2017
I want to say Aelues is town, but I'm thinking there's a possibility that they and Dani are bussing each other because town seemed to have no interest in voting Dani. One post stuck out to me that made me think he was town though. He brought up that scum could be keeping Sparky and Rover around in case we kill them. This was something that I was wondering too, and it makes no sense for scum to straight up tell town that their plan is to keep them around and hope town screws up. Granted, this gets thrown out the window if Rover or Sparky turns out scum, but I would rather not vote here for now.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I want to say Aelues is town, but I'm thinking there's a possibility that they and Dani are bussing each other because town seemed to have no interest in voting Dani. One post stuck out to me that made me think he was town though. He brought up that scum could be keeping Sparky and Rover around in case we kill them. This was something that I was wondering too, and it makes no sense for scum to straight up tell town that their plan is to keep them around and hope town screws up. Granted, this gets thrown out the window if Rover or Sparky turns out scum, but I would rather not vote here for now.

Ah right, I knew I forgot someone. Aeleus has been kind of a blind spot for me all game.

Oct 25, 2017
VA, Faddy, and Ty4on all fucked up yesterday imo. Faddy looks even worse to me today because he is a good scum player so he is doing exactly what you should do to try and stay frictionless when a PR he was scum reading claims. Believe it instantly (sometimes with very little actual reason to) and hope that it acts as a pocket.

Past that there must be someone else, the lover's still feel possibly mixed alignment which is why I even check Sparky but I don't think Rover and VA are scum together so he's cleared to me if I'm right that VA is scum.

AB feels possible. Olinad also feels possible. I feel pretty confident that Girlofgotham is town even though I haven't interacted with her much or have much experience reading her. I'd be baffled if Kopite is scum, he only lived because I dicked around on votes yesterday and they started bussing earlier than they should have then because they had no way of knowing I'd do that.

Actually, this is a really good point about Kopite that I didn't really consider. If you're town then they were about to just let him die yesterday. I think I'm with you about Dani and AB. Going to look into them a bit myself though. I could see AB, Dani, and Zeke being on a team

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Prodding - why is prodding bad? Can I get a quote as an example.

Egging - can I get an example here, not including the ab/ sorian/lovers thing. That was joking.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Prodding - why is prodding bad? Can I get a quote as an example.

Egging - can I get an example here, not including the ab/ sorian/lovers thing. That was joking.
Prodding to me is what I did to sorian on the brazil buss theory, ty's Brazil read, chuggs taking no stance on the brazil voters.

I don't see how prodding in a negative in those cases.

Oct 25, 2017

I wrote in response to you on this very page that I had lost confidence in my reads and I've said that already last day phase. I've also been very open about being busy these last couple of day phases so I haven't really had the time to do some serious hunting. So when you make a post like that it doesn't come off as genuine scum hunting. It comes across as disingenuous.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bigger fish to fry Zeke, save your grandstanding for when some scum have flipped, we aren't lynching someone who was tracked and did not move in a night so trying to undercut his points is worthless.

Oct 26, 2017
For our sake, let's hope they aren't both town. If we hit town again and they kill those 2, our town majority is damn near gone. One more bad lunch at that point and it would be game if I'm doing the math right.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
My Edge vote was 100% for fun to cause a 3-way tie. I knew I'd change it at some point. But then someone swooped in pretty quick after and broke the tie.

My unvote betrayed my explanation? Disagree! You even quoted my post! How are you messing it up? Jiminy. I said, "No put (typo---point) in this vote anymore with how things are shaping up." No point. Not that I wasn't feeling it anymore. My point was to cause a tie. The tie was long gone. No point anymore. Hence, unvote.

Sorry I'm late

VOTE: Vincent Alexander

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I wrote in response to you on this very page that I had lost confidence in my reads and I've said that already last day phase. I've also been very open about being busy these last couple of day phases so I haven't really had the time to do some serious hunting. So when you make a post like that it doesn't come off as genuine scum hunting. It comes across as disingenuous.
20+ ppl, several ppl have mentioned being busy for one reason or another at various points. What makes you think I remember you specifically saying you were busy? Don't take it personal. I read your post like you were being passive on purpose. So......yea.

*shrug*
Prodding isn't a negative just on the surface, but when that's basically all you're doing it's kind of eyebrow raising.
But....,it's helping? May lead to a ty scum flip and pushed you to scum hunt.

Oct 25, 2017
20+ ppl, several ppl have mentioned being busy for one reason or another at various points. What makes you think I remember you specifically saying you were busy? Don't take it personal. I read your post like you were being passive on purpose. So......yea.

*shrug*

Okay, fair.

But....,it's helping? May lead to a ty scum flip and pushed you to scum hunt.

This seems like a weird point to make when I came back with a scum read of you though lol

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Bigger fish to fry Zeke, save your grandstanding for when some scum have flipped, we aren't lynching someone who was tracked and did not move in a night so trying to undercut his points is worthless.
My vote is on ty. Cool he...didn't move. Um ok? I don't see where that's a green clear and means he shouldn't be pressured.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
READS?

Do you think this is a book club ?

VA's entire defense Day 3 hinged on this feigned concern that me causing a tie was "bad play" and somehow that's what made him vote for himself.

Then here I am today, casually rereading the entire game to X some boxes, and I find those comments from Day 1.

Do I need to bring the charts back?

Oct 25, 2017
READS?

Do you think this is a book club ?

VA's entire defense Day 3 hinged on this feigned concern that me causing a tie was "bad play" and somehow that's what made him vote for himself.

Then here I am today, casually rereading the entire game to X some boxes, and I find those comments from Day 1.

Do I need to bring the charts back?

Okay, but who else do you think is scum.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
We don't need to discuss those people right now. We need a vote. This has been put off for far too long

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Okay, fair.

This seems like a weird point to make when I came back with a scum read of you though lol
*scum read after I pressured you about your weak reads.

Not a weird point if you are scumreading for something that is positive. You are basically scumreading even for scum hunting(prodding/digging for more solid answers)

Reasons for scumread of zeke:
Prodding (I listed positive examples)
Not tunneling (weird, but ok)
Egging ( I was joking but ok)

Oct 26, 2017
I'll switch my vote from Brazil to VA if anyone else joins there
I feel better about a Kopite scum lean just looking at EoD 3. Scum would absolutely be willing to switch votes no problem if they know they are jumping from one town to another.

Just check back on my scumreads/voter's if yall do lynch me. There's scum in there for sure
By itself, this isn't much. But since I already have a scum vibe from Kopite, posting something like this comes off as trying to dissuade panicky town from making a mis-lunch in fear for themselves getting scum read.