• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Love you, town. I have faith you can figure this out since I didn't contribute much. Off to my first spectator chat. I hope they have punch.

Oct 26, 2017
Town gonna lose?

giphy.gif

Day 4 Ends
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Final Vote Count:
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====

Day Start - Day End

Vincent Alexander (6 votes)
Sorian - #2,609 #3,114
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #2,693 #2,695
Rover - #2,729
TheChuggernaut - #2,757
Kopite - #2,764 #3,088
Aeleus - #3,097
AbsolutBro - #3,127
Kopite - #3,175
Faddy - #3,186

Kopite (4 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,692 #2,783
Vincent Alexander - #2,995
Faddy - #3,078 #3,186
Girlofgotham - #3,108
weemadarthur - #3,126
Ty4on - #3,174

Faddy (1 votes)
Olinad - #2,762

Ty4on (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #2,639
AbsolutBro - #3,037 #3,127
Kopite - #3,088 #3,175

Sorian (1 votes)
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #2,695
weemadarthur - #2,929 #3,126

Rover (0 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,783 #2,995

Olinad (0 votes)
Faddy - #2,802 #3,078
Girlofgotham - #2,947 #3,108

Not voting: StanleyPalmtree

Post Counts:
Sorian: 93 Faddy: 79 EzekelRAGE: 78 Rover: 60 Vincent Alexander: 56 TheChuggernaut: 45 Ty4on: 28 Girlofgotham: 25 weemadarthur: 25 AbsolutBro: 22 Kopite: 22 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 20 Aeleus: 19 Olinad: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

--------------------------------------------

Despair. That's all you can feel now. It was bad enough that the friendly - perhaps a little too friendly - neighbor that had gotten stuck in the house with you was dead, but now you looked at the newest corpse at your feet.

"I- I was so sure that he was going to hurt me. I didn't know what else to do."

Your hands were still bloodied. You wouldn't be sleeping well tonight.

Vincent Alexander has died!

Welcome Vincent Alexander,

You are a regular house member.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

You have no powers other than the ability to vote.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

NIGHT 4 BEGINS

Night 4 Ends:
zlq5qe1tbw

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

Last edited:
Day 5 Starts
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
It turns out you didn't even sleep at all. It was clear now in your mind that you were all marked for death. You weren't going to go that easily though. You had shown you'll defend yourself if needed. That's how you ended up sitting in the corner of your room all night, knife in hand.

Eventually a knock came at your door.

"Hey, uh, just wanted to let you know another person died last night."

"..."

"It was absolutbro.. are you okay in there?"

The knob jiggled, the would be intruder testing if it was locked.

You paused before telling them to go away. You couldn't trust anyone now.

------------

absolutbro has died!

Welcome absolutbro,

You are a sick house member.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

You have no powers other than the ability to vote.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

------------
DAY 5 BEGINS

Day 5 Ends:
bs5nb5xv08

Majority is 6

Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/111254/

Player List:
TheChuggernaut
EzekelRAGE
Aeleus
Kopite
Faddy
Rover
Comrade Doggo Sparky
weemadarthur
Girlofgotham
StanleyPalmtree
Ty4on

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Just a heads up no one should vote until we're all ready, if scum has 5 then they can turbo a vote with one town member

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'm pretty sure we can assume that either scum has less than 5 members or one of the lovers is scum, if not then scum could have killed the lovers and won last night.
----
Feels like scum trying frame me. I think the shot on Kalor was partly for Kopite, I don't quite understand it, but it did stop that lynch.
If you're town then I imagine that's the case

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I think since both shots seem to be from scum they only have 4 members.

The lovers are 100% town too.

I'm still up for lynching kopite today. He should have been gone yesterday.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
If one of the lovers isn't scum then today is MYLO with 4 scum as we'd lose 3 town and end up in a 4 v 4

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
That's certainly an unforunate coincidence, I'm going to imagine you have no way to verify this unclear claim

Nope.

But I am the other protective role in the game and was softing doctor pretty heavily last phase. The idea to take the kill in the night and get my protection set up on Sorian.

Obviously since Sorian got shot this didn't work and mafia having a roleblock also screws with this but it was the only play to make.

I assume Verelios's role (Priest) was in case I protected scum and he could exorcise their scummy spirits.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
That would have been another townie I tried to get hit off towards the end, despite being in a precarious position myself. No reason for me to do that if I wasn't town

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm a PR. So nope.

My role name is Acolye and I should have saved AB's spirit last night but my power didn't work.
How does your role work
Also Zeke this is bullshit. You were on Ty and could have easily voted kopite over VA. I switched because I didn't want a tie.
What does my vote on ty have to do with you giving a very weak reason for switching to VA, who you didn't scum read.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
How does your role work

What does my vote on ty have to do with you giving a very weak reason for switching to VA, who you didn't scum read.

IDK. I Bless people, it says it should protect their spirit but AB is completely gone. I assumed I was going to create Restless Spirits. The role isn't exactly clear.

And your vote matters. It is a split vote and you did not pick a side. It is scummy as hell.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
IDK. I Bless people, it says it should protect their spirit but AB is completely gone. I assumed I was going to create Restless Spirits. The role isn't exactly clear.

And your vote matters. It is a split vote and you did not pick a side. It is scummy as hell.
What are you talking about.
1. Ty was still in play wn I was still active at eod. I wasn't around for the last 40 minutes or so. It was 4/VA and 3/Ty.

2. What does my vote have to do with you having a bad reason for a lynch on kop you wanted so bad.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I switched because I didn't want a tie.
You didn't have to switch due to a tie
I'll switch my vote to Kopite if no one switches to VA.

Motherfuck I was trying to get something to eat
1651: Chuggs already said he would switch to kop to break a tie. So all you had to do was stay on the kop vote.
Would really rather kill VA then Kopite here
Above was posted at 1655
Fine.

VOTE: Vincent Alexander
You voted va at 1656
I'm not sold on VA being scum but I've been wrong plenty in this game so whatever. As long as one of them dies.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
After further review of the evidence, I rescind my last minute scum read of Chuggs. I still am confident in order of VA > Faddy > Ty4on for scum. If you don't vote VA today, you literally deserve to lose.

VOTE: Vincent Alexander
And if we are following sorian.

Sorian belived you should be lynched after va, faddy

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you continuing to bring up my ty vote?

Another weak and scummy reason. "Two dead townies thought he was scum."

Brazil also said you were scum.

I'll bring up your Ty vote because it was scummy. We had to choose between Kopite and VA. We got it wrong yesterday, we are going to get it right today. Then we can discuss Ty.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'll bring up your Ty vote because it was scummy. We had to choose between Kopite and VA. We got it wrong yesterday, we are going to get it right today. Then we can discuss Ty.
This will be my last time addressing the ty vote with you. At this point you are using it to create noise and deflect. This was the botecount the last time I was active.
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

Ty4on (3 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #2,639
AbsolutBro - #3,037
Kopite - #3,088

Vincent Alexander (3 votes)
Sorian - #2,609 #3,114
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #2,693 #2,695
Rover - #2,729
TheChuggernaut - #2,757
Kopite - #2,764 #3,088
Aeleus - #3,097

Kopite (3 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,692 #2,783
Vincent Alexander - #2,995
Faddy - #3,078
Girlofgotham - #3,108

Sorian (2 votes)
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #2,695
weemadarthur - #2,929

Faddy (1 votes)
Olinad - #2,762

Rover (0 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,783 #2,995

Olinad (0 votes)
Faddy - #2,802 #3,078
Girlofgotham - #2,947 #3,108

Not voting: Ty4on

Post Counts:
Sorian: 92 EzekelRAGE: 78 Faddy: 66 Rover: 54 Vincent Alexander: 44 TheChuggernaut: 36 Ty4on: 24 Girlofgotham: 23 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 20 AbsolutBro: 19 Aeleus: 16 Kopite: 14 weemadarthur: 13 Olinad: 3

Current Countdown:
6moqvubnqx

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!
So ty was in the top 3 wagons at the time.
=========
And now I have role claimed, what is your opinion on that?
It's bs. Why did you protect AB?

Also, since you never answered.

Why did you move your vote to VA, who you didn't scumread. Especially when I just pointed out that chuggs was ready to move to kopite to break the tie.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
This will be my last time addressing the ty vote with you. At this point you are using it to create noise and deflect. This was the botecount the last time I was active.

So ty was in the top 3 wagons at the time.
=========

It's bs. Why did you protect AB?

Also, since you never answered.

Why did you move your vote to VA, who you didn't scumread. Especially when I just pointed out that chuggs was ready to move to kopite to break the tie.

I protected AB because I thought he might be the cop.

Night 1 I protected GirlofGotham because I thought she was the cop.

There is no point protecting Lovers, especially since we don't know for sure if both are town. I wasn't going to protect Sorian with his sleepwalker claim. It wouldn't have mattered anyway since my power only protects at night.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I protected AB because I thought he might be the cop.

Night 1 I protected GirlofGotham because I thought she was the cop.

There is no point protecting Lovers, especially since we don't know for sure if both are town. I wasn't going to protect Sorian with his sleepwalker claim. It wouldn't have mattered anyway since my power only protects at night.
N2 and n3?

Still no answer on why you moved your vote from kop.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Hiya peeps.
Im still not very caught up, only really scimmed day 4 and bits of 3, yall talk a fuckin lot, so any kinda tldr would be appreciated