• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
My top scum right now is Verelios.

All his posts are short an not really doing much. He is light on giving his own opinions and often resorts to asking for other people's reads. This makes it seem like he is contributing but he isn't. Here are his most recent posts.

You agree with Fantos' sentiment of a gut read?
It's hard for me to say at this point. It looks like benign prodding, and also like Wee was stoking the arguments' flame. Which one it is depends on how you look at it and at this point I'm just keeping note. The exchange itself made me wary.
Yeah, that's NAI for me because people handle pressure in different ways. Some are bold as hell, others not so much.

It did feel cagey to ask that question so early in the day, and with no lead in.
Sad to see you go WSD, welcome to the horror show Faddy.
Who is this directed towards?
I hope we can exorcise the same demons on the same night once more comrade =)

As an aside, how are you feeling on Kalor and Fantos?
Fair enough, it's early enough for that to be the standard. What about Gotham?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'll put a vote in for Turmoil now, nothing has swayed me from my previous thoughts. Plus I'd hope he'll give us a better show with a bit more pressure on.
VOTE: Turmoil7
----

Heading off for now so won't respond to any questions for a while. Hope to hear more from VA and Turmoil

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
My top scum right now is Verelios.

All his posts are short an not really doing much. He is light on giving his own opinions and often resorts to asking for other people's reads. This makes it seem like he is contributing but he isn't. Here are his most recent posts.
I like this read. Vere is in a weird spot in my head right now where I can't quite figure out what his thoughts are.

Vere, what are your reads on all the players you were just asking Wee about?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Faddy Give me a reason to not vote for Turms

he's coasting

There isn't a great defense for Turmoil. His posts are pretty bad. Although his most recent one was his best.

On the passionate lovers, I think Sparks was joking and rover followed it, it doesn't makes sense in any other way. NAI

Although I don't know why it wouldn't make sense that you are both telling the truth but at least that is an actual thought about the game.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting read on Chuggs when you base it on trying to undercut my sway when I don't think I have much in the game at present. We're about s day in and I don't really have anything I'm scum reading aside from Rover's early game but that's not worth touching at all right now and see who will disappear for long stretches of time. I guess I do see it from the angle of future proofing and Chuggs does seem to be more pre-shook by me than the average player. I mostly just think Brazil/Chuggs is town/town though.

Oh, Faddy quoted me and I realized there is a typo in my post that makes the post lose a whole point: the bolded word above is WEE. wee is a second person I have scum leans on.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why do the two sketchiest people in the game need to come forward with important information? I'm never going to just believe Sparks and Edge from the jump and I can't even tell what Edge is trying to say.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got a job, dude. And I sleep, too. I'ma disappear for long stretches of time.

I'm aware and that's probably true regardless of alignment but it's more glaring when the time you do spend here is just stoking current fights by playing people against each other.

-----

In regards to the above, has Edge been a lover with Zubz before? Is that all that is?

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Sparky was easy to jump on me after my joke (but is lover?)
I find it odd that they were saying Mafia wouldn't dare kill them. Something fishy going on there.
Chuggs vs Brazil just seems like a whole lot of nothing to me, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Mafia play.
Don't like Faddy pointing himself out as totally not town because Devious asked this question that totally could've been asked twice.

(Zubz and I were lovers in Star Wars)

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Sparky. Zubz isn't even in this game.

My fault for pulling them in here. Just wanted to show them what was actually happening. This defensiveness is...unique...

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Why am I sketchy Sorian?

giphy.gif

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I didn't but I agree with faddy this page.

Verelios your top 3 scum and top 3 town plox? With bits of reasoning would be like a whipped cream topping.

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry. My post count is really low and I have no excuse. Well, not a good one. Each game of Mafia I've played has more players than the previous, and this one feels...massive. Hard as shit to keep everyone straight with so many players.

Sorian I lean town. Role claim seems genuine? I've never played with him before, and the mentality here seems to be we should always bludgeon him with heavy objects as soon as possible? I'm not really reading anything scummy though.

Kopite I swore was town last time, and he was scum. And now I lean a little scum on him, simply with some of his questions to others. So, that clearly means he must be town since I got him so long last time.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I didn't but I agree with faddy this page.

Verelios your top 3 scum and top 3 town plox? With bits of reasoning would be like a whipped cream topping.

I'm a very agreeable person.

Kopite I swore was town last time, and he was scum. And now I lean a little scum on him, simply with some of his questions to others. So, that clearly means he must be town since I got him so long last time.

In 999 he was town but hard aligned with scum so what are the downsides on a kopite vote...

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why am I sketchy Sorian?

giphy.gif

Oh you know, just past experience. :P

Sorry. My post count is really low and I have no excuse. Well, not a good one. Each game of Mafia I've played has more players than the previous, and this one feels...massive. Hard as shit to keep everyone straight with so many players.

Sorian I lean town. Role claim seems genuine? I've never played with him before, and the mentality here seems to be we should always bludgeon him with heavy objects as soon as possible? I'm not really reading anything scummy though.

Oh boy, it would be a shame if I was breaking another stranger's heart.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Clean in body, mind, or spirit?

Who are you going to vote for? Do you think I'm scum? Do you think I'm more or less scummy based on sorian and brazil scumreading me for, respectively, disbelief and omgus?

Is disbelief really the right descriptor for mine? I feel like puppetmastery feels like a closer fit.