• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OMG that's so flattering, thank you.

Let's not get crazy now. Brazil would have kept hounding Chuggs anyway without the side gallery.

-----

So looking at this player list 1) Natiko probably needs to do something fancy with the commands to switch out WSD and Faddy? and 2) I was hoping I'd see a name of anyone else that is pinging me in weird ways but I'm kind of not. Geno, Edge, Aeleus, Kopite, and Olinad are the ones who I have literally nothing on, the first two due to content and the last three due to me just not knowing them well and none of their posts thus far have been interesting and I have no baseline for them. Olinad is maybe better since now I am thinking that he's been prodding a bit. Vincent might be a 4th for that latter list but I just heckled him within the last 10 minutes so he's in my head.

The only person who sticks out to me otherwise is Kalor who I know has posted, mostly in agreement with someone else who had just posted before him, and that's about all. I feel like I do this dance a lot with him but it seems like background noise and I'm reminded of his neutral play.

And then obviously the points I've made already on other people.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I like this read. Vere is in a weird spot in my head right now where I can't quite figure out what his thoughts are.

Vere, what are your reads on all the players you were just asking Wee about?
Slightly suspicious of Kalor, although this is mostly a gut read. Their responses felt kind of off to me.
Null on you, and that's because I'd need at least another day to get a feeling for a laidback punished Fantos
Feeling good about Gotham. This a gut read based off of their posts.
I'm kind of unsure about LP. Logic dictates me to null him but he did weirdly jump out early.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
My top scum right now is Verelios.

All his posts are short an not really doing much. He is light on giving his own opinions and often resorts to asking for other people's reads. This makes it seem like he is contributing but he isn't. Here are his most recent posts.
giphy.gif

I wish I didn't but I agree with faddy this page.

Verelios your top 3 scum and top 3 town plox? With bits of reasoning would be like a whipped cream topping.
Dislike putting hard town and scum reads so this is

Like town:
GoG (up top)
Brazil ( I do feel like that argument was a result of frustration, and it makes me feel better that he kept up despite how it might've sunk him on later review. Still might.)

Like Scum:
Kalor
Wee (Dunno, it's hard to articulate this. It's halfway between scum lean and null based on Wee goes in and out of conversations. )

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Let's not get crazy now. Brazil would have kept hounding Chuggs anyway without the side gallery.

-----

So looking at this player list 1) Natiko probably needs to do something fancy with the commands to switch out WSD and Faddy? and 2) I was hoping I'd see a name of anyone else that is pinging me in weird ways but I'm kind of not. Geno, Edge, Aeleus, Kopite, and Olinad are the ones who I have literally nothing on, the first two due to content and the last three due to me just not knowing them well and none of their posts thus far have been interesting and I have no baseline for them. Olinad is maybe better since now I am thinking that he's been prodding a bit. Vincent might be a 4th for that latter list but I just heckled him within the last 10 minutes so he's in my head.

The only person who sticks out to me otherwise is Kalor who I know has posted, mostly in agreement with someone else who had just posted before him, and that's about all. I feel like I do this dance a lot with him but it seems like background noise and I'm reminded of his neutral play.

And then obviously the points I've made already on other people.
Fixed - I was scared to edit the one for the vote tool but the powers that be informed me it wouldn't break anything. Thanks for pointing it out.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Cuz you never said anything like that until i agreed with faddy.

saenima
You sorta disappeared, how you doin. Any new thoughts? Make me laugh some more? Do a scumhunt?
My first post today:
Good Morning mates, and what a fine mess we have on our hands.

Brazil and Chugger's slinging match seems to have cooled down, and at this point I can see where they're both coming from in their arguments, albeit it felt a bit defensive for early d1. I will say that Wee jumping in and out made me feel somewhat apprehensive.
So I did have the exact same reasoning before you agreed with Faddy, but it's still kind of odd that you sound a bit anxious Wee.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
We are less than 24hs away from EoD and almost all the roster hasn't voted yet

I don't think Vere is particularly scummy but I fear I have to vote for him as self defense :(

VOTE:Verelios

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like ties.

Vote: turmoil7

It's staying there for now. Although i think it was being laid a little bit thick on turmoil, coming back to a half dozen scum reads and asks for reads with that post is just nah.

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Turmoil7

I swear, one day I'll have a game where I don't scum read you.

About Vere, this reminds me of his day 1 in Simon where I remember coming away from it thinking he might be scum because of him just not doing much. Then he got NK and turned out to be town. I'm not saying he isn't scum, but I'm not voting there today.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

turmoil7 (5 votes)
Fantomas - #306
Aeleus - #460
saenima - #514
TheChuggernaut - #515
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #516

TheWorthyEdge (2 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #79 #159
weemadarthur - #95
Vincent Alexander - #511

Verelios (2 votes)
Faddy - #498
turmoil7 - #508

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
Brazil - #102

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
saenima - #94 #399

saenima (0 votes)
turmoil7 - #109 #508

Sorian (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #52 #57
turmoil7 - #56 #109

Kopite (0 votes)
Fantomas - #176 #306

Not voting: Verelios, Kalor, Geno, Ty4on, Rover, Olinad, AbsolutBro, TheWorthyEdge, Girlofgotham, Lone_Prodigy, Kopite, Sorian

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 67 weemadarthur: 62 saenima: 41 Sorian: 40 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 36 Fantomas: 32 Verelios: 28 Brazil: 25 Rover: 18 Faddy: 15 Ty4on: 14 Girlofgotham: 13 Olinad: 11 Kopite: 11 Aeleus: 10 Vincent Alexander: 8 Kalor: 8 turmoil7: 8 TheWorthyEdge: 8 AbsolutBro: 5 Lone_Prodigy: 4 Geno: 1 WhySoDevious: 1

Current Countdown:
pti3051y1g

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Slightly suspicious of Kalor, although this is mostly a gut read. Their responses felt kind of off to me.
Null on you, and that's because I'd need at least another day to get a feeling for a laidback punished Fantos
Feeling good about Gotham. This a gut read based off of their posts.
I'm kind of unsure about LP. Logic dictates me to null him but he did weirdly jump out early.
I always seem to think sketchy thoughts about Kalor, yet I've never seen him as anything but Town. I have him at a null so far, he's made a couple points I thought were good though.

Could you point out some of these Gotham posts? I don't have much of a read on her yet, I wasn't really leaning one way or the other.

What did LP do that jumped out to you? I feel like he's basically being his new avatar so far lol.
We are less than 24hs away from EoD and almost all the roster hasn't voted yet

I don't think Vere is particularly scummy but I fear I have to vote for him as self defense :(

VOTE:Verelios
Bruh...

Who are your actual Scum reads? Let's say you wanted to vote for someone you thought was Scum instead. Who would that be?
Let me see if I can make an even worse vote than:

Vote: TheWorthyEdge

Because who doesn't love a 3-way tie
Do you have a read on Edge or was this just for fun?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't say any of these 3 options would be a bad idea. Caveat in case VA is copying my behavior from a previous game in order to distract from a scum companion in the other pair.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Half inclined to believe the lovers claim because if we do indeed follow the logic that Sorian's claim helps out any tracker (in at least explaining away Sorian's movement) then the lovers could protect other PRs by painting targets on their own backs (granted it still feels a little daft at this stage of the game).

Feels like it wasn't the greatest time to claim lovers but it's out there now and we can't do anything about it. Foolish does not instantly lead to scummy in my thinking.
I don't like the lovers claim either. I think they're right that they're unlikely to be targeted tonight but I don't necessarily see that as a good thing. It's likelier that the NK tonight could hit a strong PR

The most important post.

I already dumb-telled myself town.

If WSD is scum they probably ask that in the scum thread.
I made a similar case to that last game as WSD can be pretty green, that'll end someday but it seems genuine enough here for me to feel a bit better about Faddy.

Dunno, he seemed to bring up things other ppl hadn't...although last game I completely overlooked him, not that I had long to look lol. I'm not quite convinced on your read. But mine may be less good.
Last game I was so certain you scumread/ had a semi red check on me lol. I tried to have you NK twice that game

Kopite I swore was town last time, and he was scum. And now I lean a little scum on him, simply with some of his questions to others. So, that clearly means he must be town since I got him so long last time.
Listen to this man ^

I'm a very agreeable person.

In 999 he was town but hard aligned with scum so what are the downsides on a kopite vote...
Unfair...

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I like Faddy's case against Vere, and while I'm not happy that turmoil's vote is on there as well I'll put my vote on him first

VOTE: Verelios

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
In my minds eye, I see a gif and a man now made of dust.

Very cryptic, yes.

What if I was never a man at all and simply just dust?

Clean in body, mind, or spirit?

Who are you going to vote for? Do you think I'm scum? Do you think I'm more or less scummy based on sorian and brazil scumreading me for, respectively, disbelief and omgus?

Don't particularly have any read on you. I dislike Faddy the most right now just because he was calling Devious' post the most important one. Why even point that out if you know your town? Seems like something that could've been asked in Mafia chat and then asked again as a decoy. That's by far the biggest alarm I've seen in my opinion. Curious as to why people still have votes on me.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I always seem to think sketchy thoughts about Kalor, yet I've never seen him as anything but Town. I have him at a null so far, he's made a couple points I thought were good though.

Could you point out some of these Gotham posts? I don't have much of a read on her yet, I wasn't really leaning one way or the other.

What did LP do that jumped out to you? I feel like he's basically being his new avatar so far lol.

Bruh...

Who are your actual Scum reads? Let's say you wanted to vote for someone you thought was Scum instead. Who would that be?

Do you have a read on Edge or was this just for fun?
For Gotham, a lot of it is her being very blase while posting instead of caring about how people might interpret her posts. It's mainly gut, but this reads to me like a townie coasting along until something happens.

Neither at the moment. This feels like a nonsense shouting match.
Do you feel like wee jumping in was an attempt to push a possibly scum Brazil into incriminating himself or was it scum wee trying to stoke the fires and keep town Brazil angry and lashing out?
Half inclined to believe the lovers claim because if we do indeed follow the logic that Sorian's claim helps out any tracker (in at least explaining away Sorian's movement) then the lovers could protect other PRs by painting targets on their own backs (granted it still feels a little daft at this stage of the game).

Feels like it wasn't the greatest time to claim lovers but it's out there now and we can't do anything about it. Foolish does not instantly lead to scummy in my thinking.

LP is an interesting case. He's usually late to ramp up but here we have him sprinkling truth from d1
I shouldn't mafia before bed, but the only thing that stuck out was Sorian claiming early which is NAI. Either he does have a boring role or he's trying something new to avoid a meme vote.
Seems like there's more turmoil prodding than actual posts by turmoil.
Nothing really standing out for me so far. Weemad town reads me after 2 posts when she dropped an early vote in our last game so I'll give that 2 meta side eyes out of 5.

I'd consider the lovers claim more suspect but considering the source material it's pretty NAI to me.
And...I like his content? He has less than 5 posts but they make me feel both good and unsure because of how odd that is d1. LP is usually much more low key.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not interested in voting for TWE today.

I see townish aspects of his play/posts.

Oct 25, 2017
Edge is a sneaky scum and I'm going to be keeping an eye on him for most of the game because of that, but yeah, I'm not interested in voting there at the moment.