• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Sparky. I know exactly what is happening here. Tomorrow, if you don't die, you're going to claim that your chat was blocked and then your going to want me dead. Nobody here is ridiculous enough to actually fall for that.

If you don't die tonight...there will be eyes on you NO matter what. Maybe you are town playing a moronic game, maybe you are scum playing a moronic game. Regardless eyes will be on you.

Oct 27, 2017
Sparky. I know exactly what is happening here. Tomorrow, if you don't die, you're going to claim that your chat was blocked and then your going to want me dead. Nobody here is ridiculous enough to actually fall for that.

If you don't die tonight...there will be eyes on you NO matter what. Maybe you are town playing a moronic game, maybe you are scum playing a moronic game. Regardless eyes will be on you.

Don't promise me with a good time

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
For Gotham, a lot of it is her being very blase while posting instead of caring about how people might interpret her posts. It's mainly gut, but this reads to me like a townie coasting along until something happens.

LP is an interesting case. He's usually late to ramp up but here we have him sprinkling truth from d1

And...I like his content? He has less than 5 posts but they make me feel both good and unsure because of how odd that is d1. LP is usually much more low key.
Yeah I can see where you're coming from with those reads, even if it's just based on D1/meta stuff. LP was Town last time, and I feel like this is somewhat similar here so far, but I still want to see more from him, I'll probably have a better opinion there on D2.

----------

No idea what's going on with the Sparky nonsense right now but it obviously doesn't look good.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's been role fishing the whole game, it's not even the first post.

Hear me out. Sparky is scum lover and claimed out of wedlock. Rover is town lover and just went along with it. Now when Sparky flips scum we chain feast on Rover. Meanwhile Sparky just goes crazy until he flips. He's probably a bomb too.

I've got this.

Oct 27, 2017
For Gotham, a lot of it is her being very blase while posting instead of caring about how people might interpret her posts. It's mainly gut, but this reads to me like a townie coasting along until something happens.

LP is an interesting case. He's usually late to ramp up but here we have him sprinkling truth from d1

And...I like his content? He has less than 5 posts but they make me feel both good and unsure because of how odd that is d1. LP is usually much more low key.

I was about shitpost that Girlofgotham had been coasting but meh nah she provided some good context to what's going on right now

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hear me out. Sparky is scum lover and claimed out of wedlock. Rover is town lover and just went along with it. Now when Sparky flips scum we chain feast on Rover. Meanwhile Sparky just goes crazy until he flips. He's probably a bomb too.

I've got this.

That's not how lovers work.

Oct 27, 2017
VOTE: Kalor

Going to call bullshit on the gang up.

The meme legend proves true

got any evidence from anything?

I've got this.

Nice to know my NK duder

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I've got this.
You people can't outweird me in stupid ideas, it's not your place!!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And i'm not actually serious btw. I just think Sparky is acting pretty scummy right now

Oct 27, 2017
Masons
Vote Thief/Vote Manipulator
Godfather
Serial Killer

Now kids place your odds on whether Turms was either any of those or just a friggin goon

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see a point in going after Sparky and Rover at the moment. Either it works itself out through NK, or it doesn't and we kill them in a few days

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Not for me. He usually coasts through games doing very little.
I suppose the only thing that I remember about him really was when he got modkilled in Conspiracy, so I wouldn't say behavior like this was something I wasn't expecting. But that was the only time I played with him.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Would Not Vote Today:
Sorian/Rover/Sparky
Faddy
Chugg
Brazil
Wee

Sorian and Rover/Sparky have their claims, which I don't think I'd want to vote out today. Leaning townish on Faddy here so far, Chugg/Brazil/Wee I would give slight town leans to as well, at least as far as D1 reads go.
Have you explained the read on Wee before?

On the passionate lovers, I think Sparks was joking and rover followed it, it doesn't makes sense in any other way. NAI
Going back to this - is the suggestion here that they're actually tied somehow and Sparks claimed as a joke, or that Rover followed the joke despite not knowing anything about Sparks?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Have you explained the read on Wee before?
Not really, just in that it's a meta thing I guess. I haven't felt too bad about her, she reminds me of how she was in the last game as Town so far. It's nothing strong, I just don't see myself voting there today.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I apologize for the lackluster activity, by the way, but I landed a freelance gig I wasn't expecting to and it's consuming a lot of my time.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Going back to this - is the suggestion here that they're actually tied somehow and Sparks claimed as a joke, or that Rover followed the joke despite not knowing anything about Sparks?
The later

Although I admit it has gone for a long time so far, it will be hard to do come back from this claim if it is fake and we mislunch today, as they have largely untouched thanks to it and D1 town's eagerness for info

So from that angle now I am leaning towards maybe true

And if it is a lie then I guess we are fucked if they are town because a #LunchAllLiars mob will be hard to contain