• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: TheWorthyEdge

After a quick skim of both Edge and VA's posts, I have to say I see a bit more in VA that gives me town vibes than Edge. It's not that there's a bunch of scummy posts from Edge (most recent bit notwithstanding) but that there's not a lot of "HEY I'M TOWN" stuff either. VA on the other hand reasons out his posts

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I'm sorry for being so inactive today, stuff got in my way. I'm not entirely happy now because my reads aren't were I need them. I'll try to do better tomorrow if I survive tonight

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
DAY 2 ENDS

Also, as a reminder be sure to check the opening posts for players that have preferred nicknames.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Final Vote Count:

==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

TheWorthyEdge (7 votes)
Sorian - #1,267 #1,472
Sorian - #1,701
saenima - #1,796
weemadarthur - #1,809
TheChuggernaut - #1,890 #1,984
Faddy - #1,927
Olinad - #1,983
TheChuggernaut - #1,991
AbsolutBro - #1,998

Vincent Alexander (6 votes)
Brazil - #1,308
Girlofgotham - #1,452
Kopite - #1,813
Rover - #1,923 #1,976
TheWorthyEdge - #1,942 #2,000
EzekelRAGE - #1,968
Rover - #1,997
Vincent Alexander - #2,002

Kopite (3 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,140 #1,349
Kalor - #1,245 #1,682
Sorian - #1,472 #1,701
Ty4on - #1,671
Aeleus - #1,678
AbsolutBro - #1,914 #1,998
Vincent Alexander - #1,965 #2,002
Rover - #1,976 #1,997
TheChuggernaut - #1,984 #1,991
TheWorthyEdge - #2,000

Faddy (0 votes)
TheWorthyEdge - #1,448 #1,672
EzekelRAGE - #1,656 #1,968

Rover (0 votes)
Sorian - #1,166 #1,167
Olinad - #1,454 #1,983

Olinad (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,545 #1,656
Faddy - #1,870 #1,927

Aeleus (0 votes)
Kopite - #1,461 #1,813

Brazil (0 votes)
Faddy - #1,205 #1,870
TheWorthyEdge - #1,672 #1,858

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #1,349 #1,809

Kalor (0 votes)
Sorian - #1,167 #1,168
TheChuggernaut - #1,254 #1,890

weemadarthur (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,145 #1,545
Rover - #1,628 #1,923

Sorian (0 votes)
Rover - #1,165 #1,628
Sorian - #1,168 #1,169

Not voting: Comrade Doggo Sparky, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
Sorian: 151 EzekelRAGE: 108 Rover: 82 Faddy: 80 weemadarthur: 80 saenima: 51 Brazil: 45 Vincent Alexander: 44 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 42 Kopite: 42 TheWorthyEdge: 40 Olinad: 32 Ty4on: 29 AbsolutBro: 29 TheChuggernaut: 29 Girlofgotham: 26 Kalor: 16 Aeleus: 13 Lone_Prodigy: 12

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 2 Ends
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
With one death looming over this day already you tried not to panic. There had to be a way out of this cursed house – if only you could find it. Everyone had tried the obvious – doors, windows, to no avail. Whatever evil resided in this house was intent on preventing you from leaving. You searched, looking for anything that might have been overlooked, but came up empty handed. Returning to the atrium, the lights suddenly went out. You could faintly see a figure before you, calling out "who is it? Identify yourself!"

"Redrum, redrum, redrum!"

A silence then hung for what felt like an eternity, a chill going up your spine. "Okay, this is not funny. Seriously, cut it the fuck out."

The figure paused, and then let out a laugh. "Okay, I'm sorry. I couldn't res-"

And with that a deafening crash drowned out all other sounds, debris and dust kicking up – causing a fit of coughing. When the coughing spell wore off you were horrified to see what had happened. Somehow the chandelier had fallen, and with it TheWorthyEdge had been taken out too.

TheWorthyEdge has died!

Welcome TheWorthyEdge,

You are a regular house member.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

You have no powers other than the ability to vote.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

NIGHT 2 BEGINS

Night 2 Ends:
gkp5xoys8n

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Night actions lock in a little over 1.5 hours. Also, day start will probably be pretty barebones to start unless I get some extra free time.

Day 3 Starts
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
For some, today was a holiday. For others, it was just a normal day. But for you? It was another day of death and despair. Maybe this is the new normal. Will you ever escape? All these thoughts and more raced through your head as you reluctantly got out of bed and went to the main hall. Unsurprisingly, a new body was on the pile.

------------

saenima has died!

Welcome saenima,

You are a Priest.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

As a priest you have the ability to protect one player at night by PMing the gamerunner the command GUARD: NAME. Should they be targeted with a kill you will die in their place (aka Bodyguard). You are also vulnerable to evil forces and if you target one to protect then you will die. You also have the ability to vote.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

------------
DAY 3 BEGINS

Day 3 Ends:
l96xas88af

Majority is 9

Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/111254/

Player List:
TheChuggernaut
Lone_Prodigy
EzekelRAGE
Aeleus
Kopite
absolutbro
Faddy
Rover
Vincent Alexander
Sorian
Comrade Doggo Sparky
weemadarthur
Girlofgotham
Brazil
Olinad
Ty4on

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
He hasn't solved the game and usually he is a stronger town player is the headline argument.

I don't buy this.

First of all, creating a 3-way tie "for fun" isn't in town's best interest. There are situations in which doing something like that could be useful to draw reactions - but just doing it and then not having a better explanation for it after the fact is a no-no.

But, alright. You're saying you voted like that "for fun" - but your own wording betrays that explanation. When you unvoted, you said you weren't feeling that vote "anymore with how things [were] shaping up." So... that means you were feeling that vote before that.

I think you voted like that to avoid taking a stance against turmoil.

I find that the best thing to do to find scum when both big D1 lynch candidates end up flipping town is to look back and see who was acting weird around both candidates, hesitating to put down a vote. Your posts were the ones that best fit that description.

Not only did you vote for no reason for an unlikely candidate, but you also felt the need to distance yourself from both the turmoil and the Verelios vote:

You didn't like the pile-up on turmoil, but didn't like the biggest alternative either.

And then, when you finally decide to vote against turmoil, you do so by agreeing with wee's case and meekly over-explaining it.

You preemptively list out the reasons for why people could look at you badly for this vote, indicating that you were very concerned about possibly getting heat for it:

And finally, you spent the rest of the phase vocalizing that you felt bad for voting turmoil, but that he didn't leave you a choice with how he was acting:

You spent more posts justifying and excusing your votes (or lack thereof), that ended up being based on arguments from others, than scumhunting or questioning other players.

It's hard for me not to see this behavior as that of scum. You seemed more concerned with how you would look doing things than with what you were doing.

VOTE: Vincent Alexander
giphy.gif

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I don't get that self-vote. I thought it was because scum v scum, but then town flip.

If we have a framer or smth that messes with role PMs it's probably something mafia does and still doesn't make sense to try to tie or otherwise not vote worthy

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
For me it's simple. I have no strong scum reads, only a few people i'm iffy on. You're one of them, the other is a claimed lover that no one will touch (sparky), the other could be a vig that i don't want to lunch today(kopite), and a couple other are players that i value a lot if town and i also don't believe would be lunched today anyway(faddy and brazil). I'm also reading Sorian pretty town* and some of the people on other trains not so much. It's really a case of the least bad option. Sorry it's not a better reason but it is what it is.

*cue spec chat laugh track.
Why he voted Edge

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The script where all of his arguments are OMGUS nonsense aimed at people who accused him somewhat (in this case, Dani and I); and where he spends D2 avoiding the main lynches while trying to derail them when a scummate is up for grabs (in this case, Vincent).
It does seem he "has no teeth" with his arguments. Or at least doesn't believe them enuff to follow through.

Wouldn't be surprised if you and him were both scum.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
With a highly contentious lynch going on, after Edge unvotes off of me, Faddy instead does this:

If people won't vote for Brazil for some reason... let's go to olinad who is also never town
Can anyone say why Olinad is town for them. I can't think of any real push he has made and I read his day 1 vote on sparky as 1 hedging and 2 to avoid having to stack on turmoil
Tries to create another tunnel instead of taking a stand.

And, again, the target of Faddy's tunnel - Dani - is someone he hadn't mentioned once in the game. But then Dani accused him of being imprecise in his reads, and that was enough to make Faddy suddenly list Dani as one of his top 3 scumreads.

If it comes to it I will vote Edge but I'm not very convinced he is mafia.

Actually IDK I need to read VA
I tried to talk about Brazil all day and no one was having it. Now you and kopite (both of you I have as not scum) are teaming up with Brazil to lynch VA who on a brief re-read does not feel too scummy.
Distances himself from the Edge lynch, and then somehow claims to not even have an opinion on VA (while accusing others of not trying to solve the game), until a "brief reread" tells him that he doesn't feel too scummy.

VA and Faddy are scum. Lynch them.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I had an orange ruffled that was soaking wet and smelled like sweat in the garage, so I cut it off and used a wet washcloth to keep everything off.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: Sorian

Well I thought you were the Priest
Sorian priest confirmed?

Am I missing why you think I'd be the priest? Whether you want to believe me or not is whatever but I've claimed my role name is the neighbor very clearly.

——

Will echo if anyone has time to check now, figuring out who sea protected both N1 and N2 is very valuable. N1 specifically because that is a green check.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
With a highly contentious lynch going on, after Edge unvotes off of me, Faddy instead does this:

Tries to create another tunnel instead of taking a stand.

And, again, the target of Faddy's tunnel - Dani - is someone he hadn't mentioned once in the game. But then Dani accused him of being imprecise in his reads, and that was enough to make Faddy suddenly list Dani as one of his top 3 scumreads.

Distances himself from the Edge lynch, and then somehow claims to not even have an opinion on VA (while accusing others of not trying to solve the game), until a "brief reread" tells him that he doesn't feel too scummy.

VA and Faddy are scum. Lynch them.

Or I had listed 5 scum reads at the start of the day and a couple of them had gotten townier.

People had just forgotten about Olinad. He has been scummy and is likely mafia. Why do you think he is town btw?

Oct 26, 2017
Rover Why did you create a tie? I was watching the timer in vote tool.

10 seconds left

You voted me. Tie.

I had to rapid fire a vote on myself to break it and get myself lunched. Thankfully, other votes shifted in that moment as well, but I really want to understand how you creating a tie by voting me wasn't a scum move.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mostly perused day end to see how close things landed so I didn't pick up nuance but Brazil is one of those two more likely than the other? Is one not scum if the other isn't?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Saenima could've just been shot himself, but let's speculate on who he could've protected, or is that busywork? 🤔

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I can see a faddy and va scummate action.

I still don't like faddy's reaction to me questioning him.

I can see the vig shot being scum, possibly VA with how he seemed to want to focus on the shot after it happened. Specifically he had a post asking "who was it meant to take heat off of" or something like that.

Then there are the lovers, which seems likely to be scum between them if shot is from scum as well.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
i would have guessed saenima block-checked either myself or Sparky, because of how preoccupied he was with our lovers claim. But he continues to seem worried one of us is scum in D2