• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

illamap

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looking forward of UE4+housemarque fx tech and i assume actual freefrom movement on all dimensions.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Whatever you get with Housemarque, you can guarantee the tech will be right up there. Be interesting to see where they're focusing now, beyond Resogun, none of their games interested me that much as actual games to play, more things to admire.

Deleted member 8688

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Self-published UE4 game, it's probably going to be PC/PS4/XBO and I wouldn't rule out Switch either. But it's unlikely that all versions will be released simultaneously.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Useless teaser, this isn't how you generate interest to me just looks like another UE4 tech demo.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Well, we got a title and a teaser. A lot of other "announcements" like Shadow of the Tomb Raider and CoD: Black Ops IIII this year weren't even that.

I agree though, just tell us what it is!!

The difference is we know based on previous iterations how those games will look and play. This is an open the fridge and nothing moment.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Lost interest at MP focused but hope it's a hit for them as they deserve to do well

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if this will be multiplatform and the triple A game will be a PS4 exclusive since I doubt they've got the budget to make a really big game.

Xliskin

Oct 28, 2017
Really excited where to see where to go next for this excellent studio

Well, we got a title and a teaser. A lot of other "announcements" like Shadow of the Tomb Raider and CoD: Black Ops IIII this year weren't even that.

I agree though, just tell us what it is!!

You forgot to mention "Shadow die twice"

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Has a very helldivers vibe which I don't mind as I loved helldivers , will be interesting if it's not a normal top down shooter .

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I wish arcade wasn't dead... But after Nex Machina I'll buy anything Housemarque puts out. Should be interesting to see where they go next.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
They need to show something that reflect their stance. I can't see anything in this teaser.

In other game announce like Shadow of Tomb Raider or sth like that I know what i'm going to get so it's enough. but new IP ? this isn't give me a single clue what is going on. I think many people will have hard time try to hype this kind of new IP teaser.

Dyna

Nov 1, 2017
Finland
Pelaaja, a Finnish gaming magazine, mentioned that it's going to be a "games as a service" title and that Housemarque are also working on a bigger AAA project as well. Source.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Alienation deserves a sequel way more than helldivers (if it is indeed a sequel)

I loved Alienation. just needed more content.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Housemarque said they were struggling financially or something recently right? I expect this to be a Battle Royale game as it'd be an easy way for them to cash-in.

I think they could honestly do with slowing down and not churning out so many games.

plngsplsh

Oct 28, 2017
Whatever it is, that glowing figure walking through the field looks great.

giphy.gif

As some of you have mentioned the possibility of a Battle Royale game, I have to say that I really wouldn't mind, if it was really just that.

Last edited:

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Housemarque, a studio renowned for its highly fun and addicting gameplay, announces a game with a trailer featuring absolutely zero gameplay.

Yep, that's a AAA project.

Still got my ear on this. I've loved everything they've put out.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was connected to hell divers when it first started
Still interested I like most house marque games