• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ejo

Oct 27, 2017
Hawaii
as an Asian-American this really got under my skin. would've preferred him being suspended a game during the WS instead of the regular season. but hey, at least his pockets will pay the price.

Deleted member 19813

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm a lifelong Astros fan, and I feel he should have been suspended for last night's game. Baseball is such an amazing, diverse sport; his racist action should not be tolerated or allowed. Period.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I was rooting for the Astros but screw it I want the Dodgers to steamroll them now. I'd love to see them win it all and hear someone say "We had a little extra motivation after game 3".
Can't believe he didn't get at least a game during the series. Weak.

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What a dick.

I'm not expecting a suspension to happen. He'll trot out some well written apology that he didn't pen and MLB will move on.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
He should have been suspended for the rest of the series. I knew it wouldn't happened, but he doesn't deserve to be on the field after his racist ass shit. Fuck him. And fuck the Astros fans that have him a standing ovation.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gurriel nearly hit the game-winning HR in the bottom of the 9th. Thankfully, it was only a double

Houston still won in 10 innings

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
I believe he should have been suspended for one game during the WS. Taking a 5 game during the next year has little to no impact on his actions. The pay loss is next to nothing.