• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Honest question. You guys who come into the economy threads posting shit like, "Choo choo trump 2020" (a real post) and "Thanks Trump!" but, amazingly, can't be found in any other thread about what a disgusting, idiotic, inhimane piece of shit Trump is - what's up?

Are you just unable to defend him? Or are you just such shitty human beings that you don't really care what happens as long as he "pisses off the libs"?

Post here. Defend your man.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Expect crickets. They browse other sites when there aren't things to brag about here.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
hello my name is Con and I looooove donnie trump

i love his big long tie and his mysterious skin tone. Drain the wall!

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There probably are very few to begin with. And then finding any with the balls (or lack of brains) to tell you about it?

oops my bad lol

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 26, 2018
If a Trump supporter lurked these boards, coming out with their political affiliation would not be a good idea.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure calling out members isn't allowed. Probably because it comes off really poorly like this thread.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
The key conservative opinion of "bigotry is in the victims' imaginations, and when it's not, they had it coming" is banworthy, so like 40 to 80% of the republican platform is off-limits for advocacy on era. All that's left is being stupid about economics.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
This thread won't last long, but they know who they are. It's easier to find them on Gaming side like that Cyberpunk 2077 thread earlier in the week.

Riboflavin

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
They'd just get dogpiled and banned.

It would be like going to Free Republic and proclaiming your love for Obama or something like that lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Are we sure "Choo choo trump 2020" isn't a nihilistic cry of despair?

Edit: Also, if you want to argue with Trump supporters, it can be easily done on literally any other forum on the Internet.

Nov 9, 2017
They'll prolly create a thread about this thread on GAF. Complain how awful and communist resetera is and everyone in this forum. Post memes and make fun of Obama and other democrats. Then go about their lives like us after this thread is closed.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I dont get the point of calling them out. You know they will not be posting a response back else everyone would just pile on them. (for the right reasons)

We all know they are around and will only post when they feel "its ok" or something but will not engage. I dont blame them because its likely they will say something stupid and get banned. They rather remain low key to do their posts here and there, possibly just to troll the community.

Not for nothing but I dont post on GAF anymore because I would feel like i would end up getting piled for the exact reasons but for the wrong reasons. (im sure if you criticize Trump on any level, your bound to get attacked and mods will be aiming their cross hairs on you after that lol)

So yea pretty pointless thread. Not to shit on your point just how things will be around here with Trumpers.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lol you're calling people out but don't have the receipts

All Trump supporters are essentially trolls, either they know he's a garbage president but still support him for the Republican manifesto, or they know he's a garbage president and only support him to own the libs

Why on earth would these types of people publicly try to defend shit?

Drifters_

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most of the conservatives here on this site won't pipe up simply because they don't feel the need to. Having not voted for either candidate in 2016, I would think it is naive to think that Trump couldn't win 2020 by a larger margin than he won in 2016. Why? Simply because the narrative isn't left or right anymore as Washington D.C. is simply a one party system of people who don't give two shits about anyone but themselves. Best of luck tho in getting the other side engaged.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
hmm. I mean I get where you're coming from, but there is a more clever way to do what you're doing that doesn't seem so self masturbatory. You could cite issues and ask why are people supporting X/Y/Z. I will commend anyone for taking this bait though, and having a good exchange.

But hey, they won. They don't need to defend him. They just need to vote for him again.

Erik Zarkov

Dec 4, 2017
I am a huge Trump fan. Here in China, it can be hard to find a proper toilet to poop in. But Trump toilets not only aren't squats, but also have warming seat covers which is great on cold days. So when it comes to pooping, nothing beats pooping in Trump.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
They'll post for the one ounce of "see, Trump's good" but they go into literal retreat when bad stuff happens. I mean like legit "I am in a temple" retreat. They don't have a pulse.

Come out for the feels, go when when they see facts.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a Trump supporter but I didn't think it was cool when that kid had a drink thrown in his face. He was wearing a MAGA hat though, so defending him wasn't viewed as OK on Era. I imagine that is why anyone who does support Trump isn't active in threads like this.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I mean if your really want to out the trump supporters, just create a thread when a beloved game dev does something mysoginist/racist/homophobic all of them

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao this is a call out, gauntlet throw.

What if someone voted Trump because they were wealthy but don't agree with his bigotry?

Status
Not open for further replies.