• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017
A string of words making a song seem like it would be rather plausible compared to 3 children being born genetically identical after Marty changed the dynamic of his parents' relationship entirely.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
The real question is how did Marty get a Gibson ES-345 in 1955 when it wasn't invented until 1958?

zBjxskV.jpg

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how BttF is the first thing that came to my mind after reading the thread title. Those movies are timeless.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Chuck always wrote the lyrics, but Marty heard the song in 1985 after Chuck wrote the song in 1955, then went back in time and sang it there, he was singing the song that Chuck wrote before he wrote it

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk, there has yet to be a movie cliffhanger as great as the ending to Back to the Future Part 2.

Ending to Empire Strikes Back? Nah.

Ending to Desolation of Smaug? Close, but no.

The Force Awakens? No.

"There's only one man that can help me!" That was masterful.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Real talk, there has yet to be a movie cliffhanger as great as the ending to Back to the Future Part 2.

Ending to Empire Strikes Back? Nah.

Ending to Desolation of Smaug? Close, but no.

The Force Awakens? No.

"There's only one man that can help me!" That was masterful.

Holy shit someone put one of the fucking Hobbit movies in the same bracket as the goddamn Star Wars trilogy and Back to the fucking Future when comparing cliffhangers. This actually gave me a headache.