• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We have been together for almost 3.5 years now, and I feel like it would be a... nice experience to shake things up?

I am not sure it is a good idea but I am kind of into it... but I am also at a very horny phase of my life so maybe I am thinking too much with the d.

People who already did it... is it worth it?

EDIT: MODS PLS HALP I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE ETCTERA PART

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Raise friendship and then romance levels with the proposed partner to maximum. And then have them confront each other Mass Effect style.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
You could always play Rocket League together. Maybe a good starter for adding that player three to your life :P

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Crank one out and see what you think afterward if you're unsure. I'd definitely be confident it's what you want before raising it.

Edit: y'all mean.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna need more details lol. Kind of hard to just advise "Yeah dude walk up to her and bring it up"

What's your sex life like? What's her libido like? Have you ever, ever half-entertained the thought of "spicing up" your sex life in any way? Has an open relationship ever been on the table? Is she clingy and believing more of a traditional marriage? Etc

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Do you think your partner would be into that or do you already know they'd resent the idea? And would you be willing to let someone else fuck them?

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Introduce the boomerang...
1473329235742.jpg

collige

Oct 31, 2017
85e30d3f62581f1b1d6a5c2d438db7b2.jpg

Real answer: Just fucking ask her. If her saying yes is dependent on the right phrasing, it might not be such a great idea.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Have one be Link, one be Zelda, and the third be Peach in Smash Ultimate.

Then start commenting on how good the three look together. Peach does have the hots for Link according to Smash Wii U so there's a start.

If you mean like two guys and a girl then I can't help sorry.

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
If you want a threesome so much propose one with another person of your sex, which there is a great chance of your partner accepting

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Remember, a lot of modern consoles don't support local multi-player anymore

XDevil666

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tell her about the hot new 3 player game called Apex and say there is no better way than to play in 3's

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
I would be very prepared for it to fuck up everything before you commit to this. If you can stand to lose your partner, sure, go for it - I mean it might not happen but you want to be aware that it could.

Resiverence

Jan 30, 2019
Getting that third player to join in the experience is always a hard experience at first if you get used to playong 2 players, but its worth a try op, go for it! The main thing to keep in mind is to not get them a shitty third party controller since that may turn them off.