• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
For real though, this is something that I could never do personally. Even if it was suggested to me.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Tell her you want to explain someone how much gaming has advanced since Super Mario World.
Was there ever an update with this? lol

Threesomes are almost never a good idea if you really value your relationship with your current partner. Threesomes can cause a lot of animosity between partners and more often than not someone ends up catching feelings in the situation and then someone is left getting hurt. If you're bored with your current sex life then suggest some new things that you can try with each other before trying to introduce someone else into the equation.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be perfectly honest, if your answer to shaking things up with your partner is to introduce another person into the equation that makes me slightly question the health of your relationship. And your partner may very well think the exact same thing.

Edit: To further clarify what I mean; if you and your partner haven't discussed anything like this before especially after almost 4 years of being together, your partner will more than likely interpret this as you low-key asking to have sex with someone else. Which will obviously go very badly.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
We have been together for almost 3.5 years now, and I feel like it would be a... nice experience to shake things up?

I am not sure it is a good idea but I am kind of into it... but I am also at a very horny phase of my life so maybe I am thinking too much with the d.

People who already did it... is it worth it?

EDIT: MODS PLS HALP I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE ETCTERA PART
We talking another guy or another girl? Do have a person in mind, do you know this person or would you be looking for an online random?

I personally wouldn't go down this route, but if you insist, bring it up as something you were reading about online.

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You watch Gaspar Noe's Love on Netflix without telling her about the movie.

If she's remotely interested, she'll tell you afterwards.

Most women will see an out of the blue request for a 3some as an indictment of your waning interest in them, so tread lightly.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You've been together with your partner for 3.5 years and don't know how to approach a topic with them?

Oct 27, 2017

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
We talking another guy or another girl? Do have a person in mind, do you know this person or would you be looking for an online random?

I personally wouldn't go down this route, but if you insist, bring it up as something you were reading about online.

actually by the op's wording we can't even know if the partner is a guy or a girl =P

Yeah ... knowing if you are on a straight or homo relationship would helps a lot

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Just ask her what she thinks about threesomes in general and gauge her reaction to decide on discussing it further. If you think she'll get freaked out at the mere mention of one, ask yourself - is this something you need to know? If not, maybe don't bring it up.

Is your girlfriend prone to jealousy or possessiveness? If so, this is probably a bad bet.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Good luck OP. Like a year ago my wife started talking about her fantasies and it led to talking about a threesome, then swinging in general. It's been quite an adventure.

Communication and trust are super super important if you want to get into this.

Nov 17, 2017
Gonna need way more context, OP. We know nothing about your partner or your relationship other than the fact that you've been together for nearly 4 years and you want to fuck someone else. Like I want to say don't bring it up at all based on that but you need to tell us more.

Overcooked 2 is a good place to start
My girlfriend and I play a lot of Overcooked but it's hard with only two people so we've been looking for a third. One time at a party we did it with another couple and it was so much fun.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
Just know that, if you do go through with it, it'll likely cause the relationship to end at some point down the line.

VERY few couples survive these things.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I can't even with this thread. XD

I've had threesomes and they can be very fun, but they can go wrong VERY fast. Everyone needs to be onboard, recently checked for STDs, and I don't recommend using intoxicants to get the courage going. If this happens with a friend sometimes it can go sour afterwards.

But really there isn't enough information to go on based on the OP post.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
My wife and I opened our relationship to dating outside of marriage and three/foursomes. Honestly, I was incredibly nervous before I brought it up but the conversation went great. Just, you know, have a conversation. And if they say no, then respect that.

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
Judging from the phrasing of how you presented this topic to us I'm gonna assume that you're expecting a MFF three some. Just because of that I think this sort of experience will destroy the relationship.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i think the easiest answer might be find a new partner and ask them if they're down before you get serious

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
If your partner is a girl, and not bisexual, what answer are you expecting?

Also, I expect it will most likely lead to some fight. Your partner can feel she's not attractive enough for you, or that you're bored of her (same if your partner's a guy obviously)

Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Just thinking how I'd feel if my hypothetical partner asked me and how different the answers would be if the third person would a guy or girl and how I'd be a hypocrite if I was cool with one and not the other.

I could only do a threesome as a single person and even then that sounds exhausting.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Unless you know your partner is already into such things, you don't ask. Your best chance is if the 3rd person asks if they can join you and your partner in bed.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
Sing her a song:

Well, you could bring your roommate
I don't know if Stu is keen to
But if you want, we could double team you

How 'bout you and two dudes?
Him, you, and Stu in the nude
Bein' lewd with two dudes for food
Well, that's if Stu's into it too

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
My personal recommendation...don't. It's not all it's cracked up to be and, depending on your long term plans, can cause a lot of issues. Take the interpersonal issues (fights, schedules, jealousy, etc.) you currently have with just the two of you...double or triple that depending on if one or both of you have a relationship with said third.

It can get ugly fast...

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England
Literally just ask.
Like. "Have you ever wanted a threesome/have you ever considered a threesome/have you ever fantasied about a threesome?"

The answer is either going to be yes or no.

Then they'll likely ask you the same. To which you should reply honestly.

If both yes, have fun and list potential friends or people you'd think would be down.

I can see why a lot of posters are cautious but to say this is some sort of relationship breaker is ridiculous.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
My personal recommendation...don't. It's not all it's cracked up to be and depending on your long term plans, can cause a lot of issues. Take the interpersonal issues (fights, schedules, jealousy, etc.) you currently have with just the two of you...double or triple that depending on if one or both of you have a relationship with said third.

It can get ugly fast...
OwO?
Sounds like personal experience

Miles X

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As others have said, you can just ask.

Just understand that asking alone could break your relationship.

Edit - and they're really not that great unless you enjoy sex on an animalistic scale.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Literally just ask.
Like. "Have you ever wanted a threesome/have you ever considered a threesome/have you ever fantasied about a threesome?"

The answer is either going to be yes or no.

Then they'll likely ask you the same. To which you should reply honestly.

If both yes, have fun and list potential friends or people you'd think would be down.

I can see why a lot of posters are cautious but to say this is some sort of relationship breaker is ridiculous.

Yeah, I asked mine what she thought about them. It wasn't a "I'm interested, and I'm going to ask" thing though. She's bi, and was married to a woman, so I just asked. Her response was "I'm not sharing you with anyone.". LOL, end of discussion.

She would never consider another man, and even with her attraction to women, she wasn't going to let another one be with me.

I'm good with that.