• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Communication is everything, or you may destroy your relationship. Asking for a threesome well into an established monogamous relationship can be tough. Don't fuck it up and make sure you're both communicating your honest feelings and needs.

This is something that should have been talked about at the start of the relationship tho

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Doesn't end well for Link though.

tumblr_nk3drgfq0j1r6t57ao1_1280.png
That's why we have nu Zelda and nu Link in Smash Ultimate lol.

Nov 17, 2017
Not a trick question, it was phrased as if all relationships should open with the talk if they're open or not.
Shouldn't they though? All relationships start when both people discuss the desire to be in one, or you know "define the relationship", "what are we?", etc. All of my relationships started with having that exclusivity talk so I always figured if you wanted an open relationship that would be the time to express it.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't they though? All relationships start when both people discuss the desire to be in one, or you know "define the relationship", "what are we?", etc. All of my relationships started with having that exclusivity talk so I always figured if you wanted an open relationship that would be the time to express it.

Maybe I've just been unlucky/lucky whichever way you want to look at it but all the relationships I've been in it's fairly obvious what's going on when you get into a relationship that it's the two of you and it doesn't need a talk to clarify the situation

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Not a trick question, it was phrased as if all relationships should open with the talk if they're open or not.
All relationships really should.

They may not all be open in the beginning, but it's something that should be in the open if it's a thing one or both are interested in or expect. It's always a good thing to be on the same page in the beginnings of a relationship.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A Resetera threesome. Folks orgasming over asking each other for Nintendo Switch ports before finishing up over asking what a bidet is and how one properly cleanses ones asshole.

Good luck with advice OP.

Hooky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To each their own, you know? Life is short, I guess. Only get the one, can't really compare it to anything, but it seems we've agreed that it's short. So sometimes you do stuff.

But one time during the act the bed broke, I rolled into it, she went the other way and I narrowly avoided Pierogi Disease. Third party in there, who knows what happens? Too much strife for me.

Just ask and try not to tear anything.

Nov 17, 2017
New Link DEFINITELY isn't taking any chances though lol.
DearThriftyEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif
Funny considering New Link came to Smash without his Zelda and is smashing with LttP Zelda instead.

Maybe I've just been unlucky/lucky whichever way you want to look at it but all the relationships I've been in it's fairly obvious what's going on when you get into a relationship that it's the two of you and it doesn't need a talk to clarify the situation
Yeah, that's pretty lucky. I've only had monogamous relationships but I still couldn't imagine not ever having the talk. Many people date multiple people at once nowadays so it's even more necessary to define the relationship now than it's ever been.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny considering New Link came to Smash without his Zelda and is smashing with LttP Zelda instead.

Yeah, that's pretty lucky. I've only had monogamous relationships but I still couldn't imagine not ever having the talk. Many people date multiple people at once nowadays so it's even more necessary to define the relationship now than it's ever been.

Yeah, I haven't dated for 16 years lol so a little out of touch

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Kingdom Hearts has been doing trios since kingdom hearts 1 so learn from sora donald and goofy
Nomura's signature is swapping into stories that have potential love triangles beloved by fans and neatly pairing off characters into closed off couples.

ie Cloud-Tifa-Aeris and Sora-Kairi-Riku are no longer triangles after Nomura has had his way.

In other worlds, sorry OP, Kingdom Hearts ain't gonna save you here.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Like others have already brought up OP is your partner known to be open to experimenting along these lines wrt their sexual history, have you already addressed similar desires or other things like open relationships etc. If not and they're historically the monogamous or vanilla across the board type this could blow up in your face big time so be careful. It also helps to actually stick around with the thread and engage with some of these clarifying questions if you're serious about pursuing this :)

OP
OP
Memento

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I... love this forum.

I just arrived from the movies (Creed 2 is cool yo), and then I tried to suggest it as a joke (I specifically mentioned a friend of his, which was not a good idea at all lmao) and he got passive aggressive about it, so I think that is a nope dawg.

RIP my threesome dream

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
I... love this forum.

I just arrived from the movies (Creed 2 is cool yo), and then I tried to suggest it as a joke (I specifically mentioned a friend of his, which was not a good idea at all lmao) and he got passive aggressive about it, so I think that is a nope dawg.

RIP my threesome dream
I mean if you wanna spice things up but your partner isn't that sexually adventurous maybe it's time to rethink if you two are actually compatible, or if somehow you can find another outlet for your ceaseless libido that doesn't harm her trust in you.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I... love this forum.

RIP my threesome dream

Yeah it's not really something you can just suddenly bring up 3.5 years into an established monogamous relationship without running a huge risk. Obviously I hope everything works out just fine for you and I'm not trying to give dating advice to someone who is in a relationship, but as someone who is open about my non-monogamy with anyone I start to date, it's really the kind of thing that should come up in the dating phase. What I'm saying here is definitely not the case with every individual/partnership but just in my experience, it's better to make sure that it's not a red line before things get serious - especially if it's something you are even remotely entertaining at any point in your life.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I... love this forum.

RIP my threesome dream

Smooth.

Deleted member 1698

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's not really something you can just suddenly bring up 3.5 years into an established monogamous relationship without running a huge risk. Obviously I hope everything works out just fine for you and I'm not trying to give dating advice to someone who is in a relationship, but as someone who is open about my non-monogamy with anyone I start to date, it's really the kind of thing that should come up in the dating phase. What I'm saying here is definitely not the case with every individual/partnership but just in my experience, it's better to make sure that it's not a red line before things get serious - especially if it's something you are even remotely entertaining at any point in your life.

Completely disagree. If you can't bring up something like this in a long term relationship then you should end it right now. People change, life gets real, shit happens. You need to be able to roll with things, compromise and move on together.

"I'm interested in a threesome. Are you?"
"I'm not really comfortable with the idea. But let's talk about it"

If that is a risk you are doing it wrong.

Oct 28, 2017
I... love this forum.

RIP my threesome dream
How do you make a joke?

How about we fuck your friend together? HAHAHA it was a joke! I fooled you.

///PATRIOT

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We have been together for almost 3.5 years now, and I feel like it would be a... nice experience to shake things up?

I am not sure it is a good idea but I am kind of into it... but I am also at a very horny phase of my life so maybe I am thinking too much with the d.

People who already did it... is it worth it?

EDIT: MODS PLS HALP I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE ETCTERA PART
I am gonna warning you that the majority of times, It ends up damaging the relationship.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I... love this forum.

RIP my threesome dream

You just told 'em ya wanna feck a friend, dog.

Oct 29, 2017
I... love this forum.

RIP my threesome dream

Hopefully not RIP your relationship too...

RPGamer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completely disagree. If you can't bring up something like this in a long term relationship then you should end it right now. People change, life gets real, shit happens. You need to be able to roll with things, compromise and move on together.

"I'm interested in a threesome. Are you?"
"I'm not really comfortable with the idea. But let's talk about it"

If that is a risk you are doing it wrong.

Depends on the person, for some people it could feel like it's already cheating if the partner has a real interest/plans to fuck other people. Of course it's a risk.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
I... love this forum.

RIP my threesome dream
Should've mentioned a character from the movie or something oops