• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
just train a little bit (don't go training for sprinting full force right away) and see whatever happens. You either lose or win. Both are acceptable to any secure adult.
If you can't stand losing: Git Gud.

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
We may be fighting like animals over serious matters, but when ERA wants to shitpost.. we shitpost like a team.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Start slow. Go jogging regularly (about every two days) for about 2-3 weeks.

Since you haven't done any sports at all since high school you need to get your body slowly used to the stress or you will almost surely injure yourself.

Then after 2-3 weeks, increasingly incorporate little sprints into the running program.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Find somewhere with lightning and some chemicals. You'll either get the speedforce in which case the race is ez, or you'll suffer horrific chemical burns and the race won't be a concern anymore. Win win!

Phil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
76Pr.gif

ByteCulture

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Just wait for him to drop his extra weights he wears on his arms and legs.

;)

Just run... do some sprints while running. Repeat every day

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
I will read this thread every day for motivation. I already saw the sneakers I want and I will go and purchase them after work. My training begins tomorrow.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
This thread really makes me want to watch Seinfeld. That was such a great episode.

George: "You know, I can't believe you're really going out with a woman named Lois."
Jerry: "I know! Finally!"

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
Maybe to spice things up, say for an extra challenge that you both sprint on high heels. That way you take a little advantage of him. Then start to train on high heels. Also post videos so we can give you tips when you train on high heels. That way we can help you more.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
When the race starts, just trot at a leisurely jog, as if to say "I don't give a fuck. Why do you? You're a grown man challenging people to foot races."
This, except you should've said it right after he challenged you, instead of waiting till the race has started. Whole thing is pretty childish, IMO.

Nov 17, 2017
Ok, here's what you do:

1: Go to the store and by some really heavy weights.

2: Tie the weights to your ankles and wear them until the day of the race.

3: Right before the race starts, remove the weights.

tenor.gif

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
A couple of days ago, some guys at work were talking about their athletic skills. Well, they do not look very athletic to me (in fact they have a few extra pounds), but apparently one of them runs very fast.
They have raced on the parking lot before and he always wins (never saw them race myself). This guy is close to 40.
This is an episode of the Office, right?

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
You need to have someone record this with your phone and then post it here. I want receipts

GalacticToast

Oct 25, 2017
OP. Go to a neighbor that has an aggressive dog with bacon in your pockets. open there fence and let the training commence!

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
As the fastest person I know, just run full speed and don't think. Works for me every time and next thing I know they're behind me and they gave up already lol