• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
So, kind of a weird one. I did a search by google for a picture from Persona 5 Strikers hoping to find a bigger/transparent version. No dice. However, I closed the tab with the original image a while ago and it's not letting me access the original URL.

PEmUd4n.png

Clicking on the image itself does nothing, trying to copy the URL only gets part of it. Reverse googling the thumbnail, nothing. I want to see a way to access the whole URL as seen in that search bar.

This is a trivial thing overall but this has happened to me before and wanted to know if you can still retrieve the old URL. It's staring me right in the face!

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Hold click, open in new tab, go to tab, copy URL.

There was a lawsuit (or threat of one?) where artists/photographers got upset that people were grabbing their images from google without viewing their web pages or paying for them and this is the only (mobile) work around I found for it.

(edit) Should have read the OP properly instead of just the title. Leaving the original post as proof of my foolishness.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018

I did a reverse google image search using a screencap of your posted screencap.

EDIT: And the page it found that image on was:
topics.nintendo.co.jp

「ペルソナ」シリーズ最新作、『ペルソナ5 スクランブル ザ ファントム ストライカーズ』が Nintendo Switch で本日発売! | トピックス | Nintendo

全世界累計セールス320万本を突破し、数多くのゲームアワードを受賞したピカレスク・ジュブナイルRPG『ペルソナ5』のその後が描かれるシリーズ最新作『ペルソナ5 スクランブル ザ フ

OP
OP
Mekanos

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Damn, nice work guys, thanks lol.

Mods can lock this I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.