• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Fear of the other and group identity will always be there. Even under a Xenomorph invasion we would still find ways to be racist instead of unite against a common ennemy. I know I'll always get the side eye for not having the "right" local skin color, until my last breath.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Step 1: destroy fox news, 4 chan, storefront, gab, the_donald, and change Facebook/twitter laws
Step 2: standardize education across the country. kids in one state shouldn't have different textbooks than other kids
Step 3: fund more mental health initiatives
Step 4: deplatform online idiots who make money from saying racist shit
Step 5: pass legislation against PotUS using social media and such to transmit his garbage thoughts straight to his deplorables.
Etc.

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017
If class-focused leftists really believe that modern racism is descended from colonialism and capitalism, which is, I think, mostly correct, then it should be fairly clear that racism is not "innate tribalism," and it should be possible to destroy it just as it was possible to create it.