• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Disclaimer: this is a thread by NinjaJamil backed by the Adopt-a-user program.

So I'm currently finishing up my last year in college, applying to grad schools, trying to get a job, and honestly, I barely have time for video games anymore. Thank the heavens that the Switch is a thing though, have been able to play so much this year because of it.

On topic, one thing that my limited time does cause me to do is miss a lot of online events in games. I play Granblue Fantasy, Street Fighter V, Overwatch, and Fire Emblem Heroes, all of which seem to have something special going on week to week that is limited to only that time period. I've been pretty frustrated at the fact that lately since I've been so busy I've barely had the time to get these items. Overwatch's Halloween promotion, Granblue's event-exclusive characters, and potential orbs I could have gotten in Fire Emblem Heroes.

I've personally begun to dislike a lot of these events due to my circumstance. However, I do see that these games are great in offering replayability by doing so, it's just that I have other obligations and games that I want to play at differing times, it can be overwhelming.

What do the people of Resetera think?

Status
Not open for further replies.