• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Does this happen to anyone else? Once I'm finished and try to stand up the paper either sticks to my bum, or I have parts tear away and I never know if I still have paper attached to my ass. Trying to wipe while standing? Forget about it. It's impossible to dodge the shit/toilet water drenched piece of paper hanging down and still get a clean wipe. Is there a secret I am missing or is this just another reason never to shit in a public restroom?

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Sorry if this sounds harsh but you need to learn to wipe your ass properly.

cervanky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think this forum needs a Toilet & Poop OT.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'll just sit down on the damn seat bare. Only reason I wouldn't is if it's cover in piss or shit, and a liner isn't going to fix that anyways.

Forearms

Oct 25, 2017

There are too many important poop questions. I fear the thread would overflow like a toilet clogged with poop.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a secret I am missing or is this just another reason never to shit in a public restroom?

Most people don't have hairy, sweaty booties. It's fine if you do, but then I agree with the above. Don't use the liner. It doesn't actually matter as most toilet seats are super clean due to how frequently they're cleaned.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
UF_C

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Most people don't have hairy, sweaty booties. It's fine if you do, but then I agree with the above. Don't use the liner. It doesn't actually matter as most toilet seats are super clean due to how frequently they're cleaned.
my booty is just fine thank you. Not hairy. And not sweaty. Except when paired up with a liner. Still not hairy tho.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Why not hover?

Or wash your hands before, wipe the seat with toilet paper, use hand sanitizer and then sit.

Or just sit.

You do realize the paper toilet seat liner does nothing right?

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really not sure what you're talking about op. But that's ok that's what it means to be different. I'm sure you can find your own way to solve this. Perronally I think it's not necessary to be so invested in toilet seat hygiene unless it's some extraordinary situations.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
It only sticks to your ass if your ass or the seat has water on it. Stop sweating so much while taking a shit

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im a freak but I use soap and a dash of water with tp on the seat and dry thoroughly before I use a public toilet seat.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
BuDP.gif

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I always chuckle when I hear someone fiddling around with those. Unless you have open wounds on your ass or thighs, or you put your hands on the seat, those liners are totally useless.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017

This forum needs a "how to act normal" wiki.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I just plant my ass on the seat bare. IDGAF unless there is like shit actively smeared on the seat.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless you have a gaping wound on your posterior, simply use the paper liner to wipe the seat to give you a sense of security. If the seat is already wet, it's the same rule as a school bus with red lights flashing - just go home because nothing more can be done.