• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 10, 2018
I have an inny and I find it hard to get deep inside without scratching myself and causing belly button to get red.

Any tips?

Oct 25, 2017
Soap and my finger? If you're scratching yourself, I guess you could put a washcloth over your finger first.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You could start by clipping your nails or if you are a woman just use a washing cloth and then soap and water.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
vDmMdNrDuH6OOZeHeSL-_3SNGPE=.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I mean....
.....not really sure what.....
....the....
...problem...
......could possibly be?

What's to understand, it's not like it's hard to reach, it's not hard to clean, it doesn't take great wit to try varying methods to clean it if for whatever odd reason you can't manage using a bare finger.

Why can't you fuckers just be normal

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Matrix has given me a trauma when it comes to my belly button (NSFL), so I just rinse it with water. Luckily mine isn't too deep so it doesn't really collect any actual filth aside from the occasional lint.

Jill Sandwich

Oct 25, 2017
I used to have this problem but no more, as a simple liberal application of cream cheese stops dirt and debris collecting in there.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
You will need:

1. Reusable straw cleaners (Amazon Link)
2. Everyday enema kit (there are multiple varieties but this one is preferred)
3. Distilled water (available in gallons at any local pharmacy, but you can also make your own at home) [Note !!!DO NOT!!! use tap water]
4. A small hand plunger with a removable handle (these are often available at hardware stores but you can also buy one here)

Also required: Pair of scissors, blow dryer, surgeons gauze, medical tape
Optional: A narrow retractable tape measure from a sewing kit (you can buy three here)

Step 1

Cut the tip of your reusable straw cleaner so the brush is 1/2 inch (1.27cm) in length. This is the depth of the average belly button. If your belly button is deeper than average, or if you have concerns about depth in general, you can measure your belly button depth with the tape measure and cut your brush to preference.
Step 2

After you have cut your brush to the appropriate length, perform a "dry dusting" of your belly button interior. Gently circle the interior perimeter of your belly button until you have gathered all the dust and detritus in the bristles of the brush. You can dispose of the brush and its trappings at this point as they will not be need again.

Note: If you have cut your brush too short, it is recommended you start again at Step 1.
Note: Do not share or reuse brushes.
Step 3

Prepare your enema and distilled water. If you purchased a traditional bag-style enema, you can fill it now. If you are using a more modern bulb-style enema, pour your distilled water into a shallow bowl and absorb the water into the chamber. You may warm the water to comfort. If you are in the UK, you may use an electric kettle, whereas Americans may prefer to use the microwave.
Step 4

Unscrew the handle from your hand-size plunger and insert the tip of your enema through the hole. Lay on the floor and apply the suction head of the plunger around your belly button. If you do this step standing up, the water will spill onto the floor, so beginners should always lay horizontally for this step. Apply pressure to the enema bulb or bag until the plunger head is full. Then carefully remove the enema stem.
Step 5

Reattach the handle to your plunger and press down on your stomach to create a seal. It is okay if some water leaks out at this point. When a seal has been created and the plunger is affixed to your stomach, begin gently plunging belly button for 7-10 minutes.
Step 6

When you are finished, stand over the sink, bathtub, or Belly Bucket™ and break the seal on your plunger. You may notice some redness or swelling at this point. This is normal. If you notice bruising at this point it is recommended you not try again without an experienced partner. Injury can be prevented by an experienced hand.
Step 7

Blow dry your navel to preference.
Step 8

Apply surgeons gauze to the interior and immediate exterior of the navel. This can be held in place with surgical tape, which will not harm the skin.

Note: If your body hair may become irritated by the application of tape, you may consider shaving the stomach at this point.

Congratulations, your navel is now clean.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
How yall wash your booty holes?

Ive learned you gotta be hands on with it, just running water down the crack is not enough

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Soap and water, that's about it, I don't do anything in particular to wash it other than just bathing and using a loofa like I do anywhere else.

I'm currently listening to 'The Body,' Bill Bryson's latest book and he has one or two hilarious anecdotes about the Belly button... I forget the details, but first, your belly button has more bacteria than, basically, anywhere else on the exterior of your body, it's just a huge cess pool of bacteria, and one anecdote was about this guy in the UK, who had some rare bacteria in his belly button that has previously only been found in this remote village in Thailand or Subsaharan Africa something. The guy was British by nationality/ethnicity, had never been outside the UK in his life, and had no earthly reason to have that bacteria present.

It's awesome.

Doesn't matter. People have had bacteria--filled belly buttons for as long as human history, it aint killin anyone, probably makes you stronger.

The Belly button is one of those weird things, though... I'm one of those people with that condition where if I touch the inside of my belly button, other parts of my body will tingle... like, incidentally, the tip of my dong. It's a weird thing that's common place, makes no sense.