• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
With the resurgence of alt-right and neo-nazis groups, there have been calls to punch nazis in order to stop them from spreading their ideology. I was wondering, what do you think of this? I personally am all for it. Nazism should not be tolerated at all as wanting to kill people based on their race is not a different opinion. Nazism is inherently violentAs well, I don't think we should be reaching out to nazis as they chose to believe in this hateful ideology. As well, I think the people who believe we should only talk to Nazis are incredibly naive as it seems they don't think Nazis are a big deal and simply a nuisance when these people are dangerous. I've usually seen that the people who are against this are nazi sympathizers themselves and hypocrites who believe we should go after Ms-13 or Jihadist but somehow punching Nazis is going too far.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
There are people on this earth who deserve to be punched and that's just a fact of life.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't personally do the punching, but also wouldn't hold anything against someone who did.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It is not punching a nazi, it is punching back a nazi before he inevitably punches (or worst) you

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
We do this thread every few months and the answer is always the same: fuck Nazis. They deserve far worse than punches.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have no sympathy for Nazis who get punched. American laws are set though where Nazism isn't considered advocating violence but promoting the punching of them is, so just be careful what you post online.

Oct 30, 2017
I mean I'm not one to initiate a punch or physical attack at random but if I had a Nazi in my face saying Heil Hitler and some other vile or racist shit, then yeah I'd probably throw a punch to "create some distance."

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I have tiny hands and would probably break my wrist, but I'm not opposed to others doing it.

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Could I just not throw a tomato at one. I don't want a criminal record for assault.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously fuck nazis, but violence is never the right way to go. Be the better person

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Why would I have a problem with someone punching a Nazi?

The Nazi idiology is one that espouses and promotes genocide. It's inherently violent.

I'll never begrudge someone for justifyingly standing up against them.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I mean, I wouldn't feel bad for them. lol

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would end up hurting myself if I tried to punch them myself but I'll gladly support anyone more experienced in justifiably beating the shit out of people

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
You know i'm against violence most of the time but i do make some exceptions.

Punch Nazi snowflakes is definitely an exception.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't punch a Nazi myself, unless directly provoked. If they were attacking someone or screaming slurs and profanities at someone, then I'll probably step in.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
If everyone had punched a Nazi when they first sprouted up then a lot of bad things would never have happened. Anyone spouting hateful ideologies needs punched quite frankly. When they are people who wish violence and death amongst whole other racial groups then it's really a no brainer.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not personally into punching anybody, and I'm not advocating other people go around punching anybody, but when it does happen to noted shit heads I don't shed any tears. If I witnessed someone getting threatened, abused, etc., with racist or harmful language, I'd definitely step in. I don't think I'd go around throwing haymakers though, it's not my thing.

Krauser Kat

Oct 27, 2017
Not all laws are just.

we should stand up for whats right.

Punching Nazis is always the right thing to do

el jacko

Dec 12, 2017
I understand the punching but am not the biggest fan.

I am definitely for milkshakes, eggs, tomatoes, etc, however. It shuts down/belittles their argument without the physical violence.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Its good. you realize they would murder people if they could get away with it? They deserve much worse than a punch

Status
Not open for further replies.