• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 43514

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2018
It's mindblowing actually. So is his fleet of jets. But a far cry from the "$15 billion" he has been alleged to be worth. Basically this guy has been very useful for many of the powers that be, real estate worth 200 million, cash and investments worth 400 million, private jet fleet worth 80 million...he's worth 700 million based on the assets we know about.
What do the disclosure documents tell us about the relationship between Epstein and Wexner?
The L Brands financial disclosure documents from the 1990s and 2000s suggest that their relationship was even closer than that. In Schedule 13D5 documents filed with the SEC from that era, Epstein is listed as a trustee — sometimes with Wexner, sometimes by himself — on a handful of Wexner trusts, including several for Wexner's children. Some of the transactions in the 13Ds raise the possibility that Wexner may have paid Epstein by letting him sell L Brands stock out of those trusts.
For instance, in a 13D filed in late March 2002, Epstein is listed as trustee or co-trustee for the Wexner Children's Trust II, which held 1.3 percent of L Brands stock, as well as something called Health and Science Interests II, which held 3 percent of the shares. (Wexner himself held 15 percent of the stock.) The document shows that on March 26, Wexner moved 15 million shares, worth over $250 million, from the Wexner Children's Trust, which he solely controlled, to the Health and Science Interests II, where he was a co-trustee with Epstein. 6 The next day, Health and Science Interests II sold 49,800 shares at $17.50 a share.

This guy is scum, but I don't know how he wasn't disregarded and discarded by the wealthy and powerful for so long.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Child sex trafficking for the rich seems lucrative. :(

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
It's mindblowing actually. So is his fleet of jets. But a far cry from the "$15 billion" he has been alleged to be worth. Basically this guy has been very useful for many of the powers that be, real estate worth 200 million, cash and investments worth 400 million, private jet fleet worth 80 million...he's worth 700 million based on the assets we know about.

This guy is scum, but I don't know how he wasn't disregarded and discarded by the wealthy and powerful for so long.

You don't discard people who have dirt (of the most vile sort) on you and all your friends, associates, and superiors.

Deleted member 7130

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's even got scientists in his pocket. Laurence Krauss has even batted for him on previous allegations.

Tainted money coursing through science. Hyper capitalism is evil

Jexhius

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Uh apologies but I think that's a naive viewpoint. The wealthy and the powerful clearly value his variety of services very highly. In turn, Epstein has been protected by them (never doing any real prison time) and he never squealed on them either.

We could assume that Epstein also has dirt on a huge swathe of extremely important people.

OP
OP

Deleted member 43514

Banned
May 16, 2018
Uh apologies but I think that's a naive viewpoint. The wealthy and the powerful clearly value his variety of services very highly. In turn, Epstein has been protected by them (never doing any real prison time) and he never squealed on them either.

We could assume that Epstein also has dirt on a huge swathe of extremely important people.
It's not naive, in so much that if that was the case they would try and discredit him or just get rid of him at this point. I don't know, the material if it ever went public, it would be worthless to him. What good is blackmail if it's not a secret? These people must live in constant fear that he "might" leak it. Unless they turn on him and he releases it out of spite.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
doesn't he claim he was a wealth manager for billionaires, yet nobody in hedge fund/money management had heard of him? from what i heard nobody is certain where his money came from.

activepassive

Oct 28, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, but I honestly can't think of any other reason for this guy to be this absurdly wealthy. Hoping for justice in this case. Absolutely vile.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whether he has dirt or not I'm not sure, it would be kinda insane if he did because how could you fall for such a honey trap over and over again unless you throw all common sense out the window because he sells you kids, teens?

I can sort of understand his odd wealth if these rich and powerful people pulled strings like investment instead of an blatently obvious payment to him for dodgy services.

It's still crazy, maybe he got his first group of rich people to rope in their friends and so on, now everyone is in on it so don't squeal and protect him. Doesn't excuse their choice in partaking but I imagine he was very clever in getting a particular varied client list in his favour. What a very dark upper society.

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
As if we needed another reason to be disgusted at the rich and elite .
Those fuckers could pick any women or men they want but instead prey on children the sick fucks .
Also how the fuck did he get away with it for this long ?!!