• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
So I've fallen back in love with tea recently, but I always feel like if I ever drink more than two cups a day, then that'd be too much.

Was curious as to how often folks on Era drink tea during their day.

Edit: And another question: Do you eat anything along with your tea? Such as biscuits, cookies, etc.

Last edited:

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
6 or 7.. though half of them I only drink about half.

Milk, no sugar. Used to have sugar in my tea up till a few years ago, took me a couple weeks to drop it and now sugar in tea tastes like poison to me.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I'm at work, I have 4-5 cups of coffee and 2-3 cups of tea. If I am working from home that day, I have 2 cups of coffee and maybe 5-6 cups of tea.

I have my coffee black with nothing in it. I drink different types of teas as well - green, black, ginger, rooibos, and oolong.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
1, but it's a giant tervis tumbler (probably about 2.5 cups worth).
Sometimes I'll do a cup of decaf or herbal tea in the evenings as a treat and dump a lot of sweetener and honey in it.

johan

Oct 29, 2017
2-4, mostly green, sometimes black. I'm out of rooibos need to get some. Rooibos before bed is nice

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
um, i'm an american, and in america we drink corn syrup instead of your filthy stinkin leaf water

Oct 27, 2017
One cup of loose leaf green tea every morning.

Occasionally a mug of Yorkshire Gold in the afternoon. With a small splash of milk, no sugar.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I alternate between 1 coffee and 2 teas on one day and no coffee and 3 teas on the next.

One after breakfast (alternately coffee), one mid-afternoon and one in the evening.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
2 or 3, usually. In the afternoon I switch to green tea, and in the evening I stick to non-caffeinated herbal teas.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I kinda wish OP had asked people to list their nationality too. Would have been interesting to see what flavors are common to where, etc.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
2 on most days. One in the morning with breakfast and one around 3PM during work because that's when I start getting sleepy/bored at work.

3 on days I'm feeling extra tired.