• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Are only tea-drinkers allowed to answer?
0, because I've never tried a tea I liked.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
What season is it? If it's summer, 1. Spring or fall, 1 or 2. Winter is where the magic happens, and I'm probably up to 4 mugs on a good day.

I generally drink coffee for my caffeine, though, so I'm not as huge on black teas. At least half of my tea consumption technically isn't tea, either, as it's a herbal blend without any real tea leaves.

I like a good gunpowder green tea, any decent-tasting vanilla black or chai, apple herbal teas with some spice, and any sleepytime/night herbal blend that doesn't have too much mint. Mint tea can rot in hell. So can any artificially flavoured teas or floral ones that are so strong it's like drinking perfume.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Usually one in the morning after I get to work. Sometimes two. I have a shelf at my work desk dedicated to my tea collection. I'v got 25 different kinds at the moment. I have this strawberry and chilli white tea that is amazing. Unfortunately I'm down to by last bag and it's real difficult to find here in the US since it's made in England.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I only drink tea when I'm sick, at which point I will usually have one or two cups in a day.

YZjT3sP.gif

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
4 to 6. One when I wake up, 3 before lunch and sometimes one after, and one caffeine free before bed. :)

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
3 cups of coffee and 6-9 cups of tea. (nice)

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I used to be a massive tea drinker, but I've sorta fallen out of love with it over the last few years. Now I'm all about coffee.

OP
OP
Oct 27, 2017
You guys are making me feel better about how often I drink tea lol.

Here's an additional question, do you eat anything along with your tea? Looks cookies, biscuits, chocolates, etc.

FriendlyNPC

Oct 27, 2017
I drink between 1-2 litres worth of green tea daily. No, that's not a joke. I pretty much exclusively drink green tea and spend about 60-80€s/month for tea.

On workdays I am forced to drink quite a bit of coffee instead though :(.

I usually don't eat anything along with my tea!

Last edited:

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Depends, I tend to drink coffee at work and tea at home, unless I'm on holiday (weird system I know)
So I'll usually have 1 tea after dinner on weekdays, or 3-5 teas a day on weekends.

Do you guys actually say: "A nice cuppa tea!"

In my headcanon, that is something the British say on a daily basis.

Do you guys say HOWS ABOUT A CUP OF JOE, MY OLD SON OF A GUN?
But yeah, i mean, we do. You might also hear it referred to as a "brew" or a "cha".

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on the day. I can have between 2 to 6.

At weekends I have a mug that holds a pint and a half of tea.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Let's see. One first thing, another mid morning, one with lunch, afternoon tea, a cuppa to come home to, one with dinner, and a last in the evening.

So I'd say 7 is normal.

Stewarto

Oct 27, 2017
I have one a day, I have a big mug with 3 sugars so I can't really have anymore or my health would be screwed.

I just bought some Splenda, so I'll see how that goes.

Do you guys actually say: "A nice cuppa tea!"

In my headcanon, that is something the British say on a daily basis.

"Do you fancy a brew" is what we say In the North of England.

Oct 25, 2017
Two, sometimes three if my afternoon tea doesn't wake me up enough. Add an extra tisane at the end of the day if I need something to help unwind.