• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Drinking some chamomile right now, actually!

Been having some pretty bad anxiety attacks lately so I've been cutting out the coffee and replacing it with tea. I'm averaging around 2-3 cups of tea a day the past few weeks. It's nice, but I do miss the taste of coffee (I drink for taste and not caffeine)

Oct 28, 2017
I used to drink two energy drinks a day but I recently switched to just downing green tea constantly. Probably around 6 cups a day.

Highly recommend. Green tea is great, I feel and look better.

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
A pot in the morning, usually green or caffeinated. My pot holds a liter. In the afternoon, another pot of herbal. In the evening, a cup of a sleep aid tea UNLESS it's the weekend then I'll make another pot of the caffeinated stuff to stay up late.

Oct 29, 2017
4-5? My girlfriend makes a pot in the morning, then I make another pot after her, drinking one then and bringing another in a thermos bringing me up to 3. Then there's a tea break at 11 in the office, and a further tea break at 4pm.

I've got a local tea shop that sells a lovely ceylon and assam blend.

Ribbon

Oct 27, 2017
On average 2-3 with milk and sugar (though I try not to put more than a teaspoon of sugar in it). Earl Grey and Lady Grey and varieties of both are my go to. On busy days, days I'm tired, or just some cozy, chilly days I'll drink more.

I don't always include something to eat with a cup of tea, but when I do it's usually something like a scone.

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
2 big ones (half a liter per cup). I always want to drink more, but it makes me mentally ill.

Usually with some toast. Eggs on top if breakfast (with dots of ketchup), and with a little butter and rosemary if in the middle of the day.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The water where I live is terrible so I drink more tea than I should. Always worry I'm going to get kidney stones.