• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
HKR71aw.png

Live in the US. Try to take the stairs whenever I can, I have to park like a quarter mile away from my office so I end up doing that round trip walk sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I'd like to start running again as I haven't done much to seriously exercise in probably like a year and a half.

What does it look like for you? Happy with your results?

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
9,000 to 10,000 usually
About 15,000 on weekends

I want to do more, just don't have the time right now. Maybe when the weather is cooler I can take the kids on more walks

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I have the government sponsored Carrot app, which tracks my steps when I carry my phone. It sets goals for me, and if I reach them I get a certain amount of points towards movies, but some people get other types of points.

You can challenge friends and do surveys for more points, but the surveys are few and far between now. It has gotten me 2.5 free movies though.

My goal is only 2500-3000 steps, so not many. Not enough.

OP
OP
SpottieO

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I have the government sponsored Carrot app, which tracks my steps when I carry my phone. It sets goals for me, and if I reach them I get a certain amount of points towards movies, but some people get other types of points.

You can challenge friends and do surveys for more points, but the surveys are few and far between now. It has gotten me 2.5 free movies though.

My goal is only 2500-3000 steps, so not many. Not enough.

Huh, I had never heard of Carrot. That's an interesting idea.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
8000-10000 on weekdays. Weekends are awful though, I usually only get up to 2000-3000.

Leonadar

Oct 27, 2017
Between 2000 to 4500. I have a desk job. Also, I don't keep my phone on me when I work out on the elliptical