• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I've got an illness with my intestines (Crohns) which is a pain, so can be 0 to like 3-4 times a day. Random really. I'm not sure why I shared this on the internet but the deed is done now.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I have IBS so I go about 3 times a day, it's usually once after every meal.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Deleted member 11173

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depends, when I eat more than I probably should I go 2-3 times a day - usually within an hour after I eat. When I am "dieting" it is pretty infrequent.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Ok I feel a bit better now that I know I'm not the only one that's going once or twice a week.

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
A day? I go once every three days on average ever since I stopped eating like trash.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
One in the morning, always. Then it fluctuates during the day and depending on what I ate. If I'm at home, maybe one or two small poops throughout the day. If I'm out doing something or at work, I don't usually need to go number 2.

MasterVampire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When I was a teenager I used to go once every 5 or 7 days.

No problem and was fine.

Although the craps were huge.

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
You people need more fiber in your diets.

Why? Fiber is a non-essential nutrient and all it does is add more filler. Sure if you want to shit more for the sake of shitting more then add more waste to your diet.

As long as you don't feel constipated there's no reason to try to increase how often you go.
And tbh, if you're constipated there's better things to do about it like increase your consumption of magnesium, water and sodium rather than adding more filler to a blockage.

Chaitanya

Dec 23, 2017
Once a day. Sometimes once in 2 days because I started intermittent fasting. I cut my food intake by almost half.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
3 times a day, morning before work, morning at work and afternoon after work. I used to shit once or twice a week and then they had to take out half my intestine cuz of cancer so now food goes right through me. Holding shit in puts unneeded abuse on your gastro, not good to do if you can help it.