• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Last year I got so many I had to rush out and buy more stuff.
This year I was prepared with 80 mini bags of Haribo.

I've got 70 left.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0 but I live in Ferguson, Missouri.

Considering everything that went down in the last few years, I'm not surprised.

Chozoman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bought 2 Costco sized bags of candy...got about 20-25 actual trick or treaters...The leftover Halloween candy has now morphed into Thanksgiving candy for house guests.

Oct 28, 2017
Siloam Springs
350+ I had 350 pieces to start and gave out 1 per kid. Gave out candy from 5-7:11, then it was all gone, turned out the lights and had some stragglers ringing the door bell and knocking. Our neighborhood is always hit hard, cars line the street, traffic jams galore. The wife made the mistake to try to run an errand, pulled to the end of the drive way and noped right back into the garage...

This was in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Definitely on the low side (maybe 30-40), but it was near freezing over here so that was expected. By the end, I was giving kids full handfuls of candy, and I still ended up with a lot left over.

mcfizzle

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
0. We live in Germany. When we lived in Wisconsin in a small town we always had less then 10 even though we always bought a giant bowls worth of candy. Just more for us.

Samimista

Oct 25, 2017
None since I live in a gated retirement community. Otherwise, I would've loved to dress up and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters,

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
0. So lame.

When I was driving home from work, I saw a ton of trick or treaters walking around before nightfall.

Oct 30, 2017
More than 200, looked like a halloween movie or something. Ran out of candy at 7:30PM, had to shut down everything turn off lights. It was insane.

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
30-ish. Which is good considering we spent 3hrs with my 3yo doing... 30 treat bags :D

Also, what the hell with 'giving Pringles'? My son had a bucket full of chips, pringles, Lays, etc. Isn't halloween about candies??

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
None. I live in an apartment complex made up of multiple buildings with three floors each and open stairwells. I know trick or treating in an apartment complex isn't common at all but every year I think 'some helicopter parent who is afraid of letting their kids go to nearby neighborhoods is going to make their kids trick or treat in the apartment complex,' so I buy some candy anyway. No kids show up, my wife says "See? All that candy was a waste. I always tell you not to buy any," and then I eat all the candy.

It isn't some unconscious desire for candy that makes me do it; I'll buy myself candy anytime I want. I just feel like the one year I don't have any candy, I'll get knocks on the door.

TJG662

Oct 25, 2017
California
Only got 15. Parents take kids out during the day and week to events now. Halloween night is now for adults to go out and party.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Only got 15. Parents take kids out during the day and week to events now. Halloween night is now for adults to go out and party.

This is my sentiment too. It seems in recent years that Halloween is being marketed more and more to adults where as when I was a kid it was mostly for the children. Even in costume stores nowadays it seems there are tons more adult costumes that ones for little kids.