• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I thought OP talks about something like this:
81EBilrfFaL._SY606_.jpg

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Is that an infinity stone

Are we going to see Thanos used in the Infinity war sequel

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Never heard of a toilet stone, and (based on the images above) never lived in a place with a toilet that ever needed one.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Huelen, inventor of the Toilet Stone...which appears to be some cinderblocks on a stick?

Daschiel

Oct 28, 2017
Your water must be very hard, but your diet is as well if it's close to the image you showed OP. I had to use it a couple times before but that was in a different area. But it took months before you could even barely see it, if you're seeing it monthly that's just not right

Chekhonte

User banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't know this existed. I lived in a cabin on a well for a long time and had hard mineral deposit on all the porcelain. I could have used that.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why don't chemical cleaners work for you?

What is this thing called "hard water"? Do you get your water from a well?

Kelpie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Virginia
I have hard water but not bad enough to install a water softener so I use one. I don't let my toilet get as bad as in the picture above because every other month I use the Scouring Stick brand stone. One stone does all three of my toilets and if there's any piece of the stone left it's thrown away.

But I have never heard anyone refer to a pumice stone as a toilet stone. You can use it on more than just toilets. I guess it could be a regional thing.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yes I used it a few times for other things too. It's non chemical and works immediately so it's better than anything else. Quiet common in germany

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Never used it but I've lived in places, mostly older homes, that have hard water and old toilets. They get a ring like that every week or two no matter if it's used or not. We just used bleach and a scrub brush. Never thought of exfoliating the toilet lol.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
We just use white vinegar. Works great fir descaling - use it in the kettle as well about once a month

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Huelen, do you ask crazy ass questions just to elucidate us on some minutia we would never have thought of?

I don't even mean that in a shitty (ha!) way, I never knew about these. I guess that's how you clean a fucked up toilet.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you need a stone to clean your bowl, you might need to see a doctor, or look at your diet!