• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
If you don't use water when you're wiping or some sort of wipes, then you're disgusting. And OP you're gross as hell.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
omfg every time how is this even a question

Ruin the plumbing? Are you wiping your ass with paper towels?

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was face timing my friend today at my apartment when I was about to leave to work when I quickly had to go to the bathroom. Me and my mate are good friends so I decided to keep talking with him while I did my business. Usually I only wipe when I can tell it's needed, to save on paper cost and not to ruin the plumbing. So when I got up and flushed my mate was kind of flabbergasted at this concept, as well if he'd never considered it. We argued on the entire walk to my work, as he insisted I was being gross when I explained him the logical reason why most people do it. It saves money and avoids hassles, and you can just clean yourself when you take a shower. He's kind of stubborn and wasn't having it, so I was wondering if other people have friends in the same boat, and how do you explain it

what the fuck

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't really tell how often either of you actually wiped here by reading the OP, but I hope you wipe your ass because holy shit that's gross if you didn't.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OP doesn't wipe? What the fuck?!?

I thought this was going to be a cute twist thread where the OP was going to mean your mouth when eating. I didn't expect to see a non-wiper thread. Jesus.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thank god someone quoted you otherwise I would've been lost. What the hell OP?!

Oct 25, 2017
I was face timing my friend today at my apartment when I was about to leave to work when I quickly had to go to the bathroom. Me and my mate are good friends so I decided to keep talking with him while I did my business. Usually I only wipe when I can tell it's needed, to save on paper cost and not to ruin the plumbing. So when I got up and flushed my mate was kind of flabbergasted at this concept, as well if he'd never considered it. We argued on the entire walk to my work, as he insisted I was being gross when I explained him the logical reason why most people do it. It saves money and avoids hassles, and you can just clean yourself when you take a shower. He's kind of stubborn and wasn't having it, so I was wondering if other people have friends in the same boat, and how do you explain it

MOST people?! MOST PEOPLE?! You think MOST PEOPLE do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.