• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Eh, who cares. When it happens to me on other platforms I just feel glad that my take pissed some of those chuds off. As long as you are okay with what you said, caring about what they think is of no use. Just ignore them.

Oct 26, 2017
EJ13RsgX0AQCBgg.jpg
lmao what the hell is this garbage

Stabi

Oct 25, 2017
France / san francisco
I took a picture of myself holding a can of Coca Cola when they had the random names printed on them. I found one that said "Dad" and captioned it, "I think my partner is trying to tell me something."

I posted it to Reddit, it got thousands of upvotes, then someone went and posted it on 9Gag and it went thermonuclear. People in the comments calling me "Fat Elijah Wood" and "Fat Frodo." I laughed it off but it was damn weird lmao
I had to Google image it :)
The face you make is funny though. I can see why it got upvotes

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
Just ignore em mate. Thousands of alt-right shitheads are always paying attention to what we do cause they got no life. I'm pretty sure kiwifarms archives almost every post on ERA. It's just sad.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, KIWIFANGZ!
Just ignore em mate. Thousands of alt-right shitheads are always paying attention to what we do cause they got no life. I'm pretty sure kiwifarms archives almost every post on ERA. It's just sad.
There's like... a ban/warning bot that tallies all of us lmao
It sucks tho because last I checked it, it missed one of my bans and a warning. Place really gives kiwis (the fruit) a bad name. đź‘Ž

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Laugh at how miserable all those people must be to get so hung up on a quote you made. They chose your offhand quote to complain about, feel honored!

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
seriously lmfao
OP wait until you hear about the incel brigade over at gaf who post about era all day

I made an account on GAF a few months ago to see what it was like and got banned almost immediately for posting something along the lines of "Wow, this is like the tenth reference to Era I've seen today, does every thread need commentary on how Era would react to the topic?"

OP
OP
CaptainKashup

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Thanks for being nice with me, people.
I'm going to report this trash account and stop thinking about it.

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On Voat there was a thread about me looking like a pedophile. It took like 10 posts before someone posted that my profile pic is Grimes. I got a healthy chuckle out of it.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Start by not giving a fuck what a bunch of 4chan loving, alt-right thinking, homophobic pieces of shit say about you.

I'm pretty sure if our posts were put under the microscope of certain forums or posters they'd be mocked, but so what? Who cares what they think?

Just imagine how sad and pathetic they have to be being so obsessed with another forum that they set up twitter accounts and and make dedicated threads that similar losers obsess over, lol.

Last edited:

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Aww shit, i hope they have posted some of mine too. The little pissants. I hope they've cared enough to pretend to think something i said was funny to them and their insignificant friends.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
People that hate trans people so much they spend their day reading posts from them or posts about them.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
I really wouldn't care. All it means is I'm living rent free in someone's head.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I legit had no idea there's an account dedicated to this forum lol. WATTBA.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Being singled out by an alt right troll accounts should feel like a badge if honor.
Means you are on the right side.

Fiskaptisto

Dec 31, 2019
Take it as a complement
I would be glad that my coment made someone so pissed that they had to screen cap it and post it on twitter so their gang can help him deal with the cognitive dissonance

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen some of these types of accounts that showcase posts that frankly deserve it.

yours clearly does not, and it sucks. The type of people laughing at you for this are

I'd say don't let it bother you - that's what we're supposed to do - but we all know it's not always that easy. There's also really nothing you can do other than reassuring yourself that the people who would laugh at it are the kind of people you wouldn't want in your life anyway.

once on a Disney World blog, a post of mine criticizing it was clipped and posted to its followers. the author was often mean spirited, and I said so. Comments on that blog post weren't pretty and it's nothing that I shouldn't have expected. Still wonder what I would say if I run into him at one of the parks. Nothing, most likely, because what would that accomplish?

and that's the only real thing you can do. Rest easy knowing the people attempting to dunk on you are just anonymous shitbags with problems they probably will never overcome. That's on them.
Was it Tom Corless?

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I found out a while ago that I was in a compilation of posts talking about Kingdom Come and Daniel Vavra's borderline white-supremacist trolling. Found it very amusing that someone took the time to collect these.

FootChar

Oct 25, 2017
Consider the source. You said yourself it wasn't a particularly thought-provoking take.

I'd say what they're probably laughing because to them, of course Cyberpunk should just be a "cool game set in a cyberpunk universe" and have nothing to do with trans issues or any politics they don't agree with. They don't want to see anything that challenges their beliefs because that would greatly upset them emotionally. They want all games to either have politics that already agree with them or have no politics at all. This is about protecting gaming as a safe space for themselves.

Their mockery is just them projecting their insecurities. Their bad coping mechanisms are not worth you worrying about.

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
The fact that someone is taking time out of their day scrolling through era trying to find content to mock shows you just how much of a loser they really are.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
I hate this term, but realize that you're living rent free in incels minds - and their opinion of you doesn't make you a bad or worthless person

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I've been laughed at my whole life.
I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me anymore it doesn't even phase me. I'm living rent free in their minds.

Deleted member 4552

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, earlier today, I've been sent this.

[mod edit: tweet removed]

Apparently, someone took a picture of one of my post in the Gaming Side and gave it to an alt-right mockery account about ResetEra.
And I gotta say, it doesn't feel really good to know that you're being mocked by hundreds of people for a single post you made.
Plus, it's not like I typed some thought provoking piece, I just said that there was a difference between what people here want and what the studio probably wants.

I don't know how to feel, being laughed out in the open like that.
I really don't know what to do in this situation.

You really don't realize you just posted Inception.jpg?

Last edited by a moderator:

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I made an account on GAF a few months ago to see what it was like and got banned almost immediately for posting something along the lines of "Wow, this is like the tenth reference to Era I've seen today, does every thread need commentary on how Era would react to the topic?"
Funny enough I posted the other day on GAF on a food topic and some dude driveby commented about me and I just didn't know what to say so I just gave him a heart reaction. lmao Why I shouldn't post there much.

Chem

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 1, 2020
Don't be dishearten by it, just try and take it on the chin.

Oct 27, 2017
Your mistake is giving any credence to what any fragile alt-right Nazi trash thinks.

They're the degenerate scum that society rejects and laughs at.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Don't give a shit what gamergators think.

Hi edgelord lurkers! How was your day? Did you see someone with dyed hair and shit yourself?

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Worrying what people you have never met nor will ever know think about you is a big waste of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.