• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

How to see embedded Tweets on Firefox.

SpaceCrystal

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone have a clue on how to see embedded Twitter tweets on Firefox? No matter what I try, these embedded tweets on here will not load.

Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
Really? I'm on firefox I didn't notice a problem but maybe I'm unobservant. Test:

Edit: I can see this just fine.
I'm on quantum version 69. Are you fully updated?

I seem to vaguely remember a thing where if you have "do not track" turned on as a hard rule in the settings it might interfere with twitter embeds. Check that out.
My privacy content blocking is set to standard and DoNotTrack is set to "Only when Firefox is set to block known trackers."

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
Would there be a way for Era to have Tweets parsed and embedded without having Twitter track people that aren't even using their website?

OP
OP

SpaceCrystal

Apr 1, 2019
Really? I'm on firefox I didn't notice a problem but maybe I'm unobservant. Test:

Edit: I can see this just fine.
I'm on quantum version 69. Are you fully updated?

I seem to vaguely remember a thing where if you have "do not track" turned on as a hard rule in the settings it might interfere with twitter embeds. Check that out.
My privacy content blocking is set to standard and DoNotTrack is set to "Only when Firefox is set to block known trackers."
if you use ublock origin add this to your filters and it should fix the problem
Well, neither of those have worked.