• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

How to upload pics and share them on resetera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

Dec 13, 2017
abload.de

It's not in English, but it's free. And after your first pic or two, you'll have it down. Just remember to close the pop under.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Imgur started included their website in the pics & gifs and made them look like shit?

null

Oct 25, 2017
https://imgur.com/upload

upload your image there
when it's uploaded right-click or hold down on the image and open it in a new tab
copy the url from the new tab
press the image button here and paste the url

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
https://imgur.com/upload

upload your image there
when it's uploaded right-click or hold down on the image and open it in a new tab
copy the url from the new tab
press the image button here and paste the url
Thanks for this. Didnt even think to do that.

Edit: to add to that: on Chrome mobile you can hold down on the image once it is uploaded and click "copy link address" then paste that in the insert image dialog box.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Upload to imgur and copy link here is how I do it. If I’m using a Gaming screenshot I usually upload to Facebook unlisted, then save to phone, upload to imgur, then copy to Era.

hydro94530

Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area

Oh wow that’s super easy using the imgur app. So with the Imgur app, can you add photos to it or do you have to use what you can search for in the app?

Edit: answered right above me lol

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Can't help but feel like the Mario Maker 2 tutorials contain some pointed messages for Dan Ryckert

Volimar

Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This was likely a mistake, but in case it wasn't, don't bump old threads with unrelated posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.