• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I use imgur.

If on phone i mail them to myself then use the desktop.

Yes i'm actually a 75 year old.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't there used to be a problem with Imgur pics not showing up on Era? I take it this been resolved?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
abload.de

It's not in English, but it's free. And after your first pic or two, you'll have it down. Just remember to close the pop under.

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's hilarious. I should probably start doing that considering how much imgur has been compressing new uploads.
Hmm, test. is there a diff?

zIkZY8T.jpg

IMG_20180823_215227.jpg

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Imgur started included their website in the pics & gifs and made them look like shit?

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
https://imgur.com/upload

upload your image there
when it's uploaded right-click or hold down on the image and open it in a new tab
copy the url from the new tab
press the image button here and paste the url

Thanks for this. Didnt even think to do that.

Edit: to add to that: on Chrome mobile you can hold down on the image once it is uploaded and click "copy link address" then paste that in the insert image dialog box.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Upload to imgur and copy link here is how I do it. If I'm using a Gaming screenshot I usually upload to Facebook unlisted, then save to phone, upload to imgur, then copy to Era.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
WP1qaFJ.jpg

Oh wow that's super easy using the imgur app. So with the Imgur app, can you add photos to it or do you have to use what you can search for in the app?

Edit: answered right above me lol

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Can't help but feel like the Mario Maker 2 tutorials contain some pointed messages for Dan Ryckert

VqGYBgF.png

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This was likely a mistake, but in case it wasn't, don't bump old threads with unrelated posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.