• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
I'm stuck in Switzerland so I'll travel back to the UK and visit my family and friends while also going out for as many meals as possible while shaking hands with everyone I meet

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Firstly, a lot of this

giphy.gif

Followed by a lot of this

giphy.gif

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Go out to a local restaurant and have a big get together with friends and then probably go support the local cinema by watching a movie.

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
Seeing as the only alteration to my life has been not attending classes physically, I will once again attend classes physically

Henrar

Nov 27, 2017
At home drinking some alcohol, so I don't get sick.

I plan to go outside only after pandemic ends.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
Not to be a downer, but in reality the "end of the lockdown" will probably be so gradual (and will occur at very different periods in different places) that you can't really pinpoint when it ended, so I find it hard to answer this question.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'll probably go to a bar and have some beers with friends, instead of just getting shitfaced at home alone.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
There isn't going to be a big "Everything's normal again" moment (until a vaccine is widely distributed, but that could be, like, 18 months away), stuff's gonna have to be phased and places are gonna have to adapt. I see strict capacity limits, handwash stations, distancing guidelines. I have no idea how places like cinemas are gonna adapt, but there are gonna have to be some big changes for a time.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Not to be a downer, but in reality the "end of the lockdown" will probably be so gradual (and will occur at very different periods in different places) that you can't really pinpoint when it ended, so I find it hard to answer this question.

Or more realistically this just the first wave of several lockdowns in the near future.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
We're already planning a holiday. Not a big one, just going out somewhere else in the UK for a week-end, maybe in Wales or something. But only when it's absolutely 100% contained.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
It's funny seeing threads like this after just 2 weeks. We have months to go so I'm not gonna be looking ahead as to what I will do when it ends. That sounds like torture.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno.
Go to the office every work day instead of three days a week.

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think there was a Chapelle show sketch that sums up my feelings

"I see you getting out of jail, you're a free man! Wait what's this.... Oh no you're going right back into jail"

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want see a movie. Go to a favorite restaurant with some friends.

I work third shift and my job is secure for the near future. Outside of increased precautions to keep myself and others safe, it's not that different for me.

Sep 14, 2019
Massive Orgy.

I was planning a major one for late spring, but had to cancel, so that'll be my celebration to end the lockdown.