• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Probably go in to the office out of nostalgia, work my day, go home and play games or watch tv or something. I'm a very exciting person.

edit - smoking a lot of weed the whole day since I can finally let my guard down (i hope)

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
I will print fake 1 million dollars, get on a float while Prince is playing in the background and throw the cash around.

May 26, 2018
There will be no single event that marks the disease's end. It will be gradual, like a worldwide chemical reaction. So I suspect I won't know when it's over; only when it's safe enough, and by then the world might be rather different.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
I've been talking every day with a girl I met just before this kicked off, and we've had to have video dates.
I really, really want to see her physically.

And I want to ride the tube into central London, walk around town, look round the shops, grab some food out, and then hit the pub with my friends.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Was hanging out with a girl just before, still texting and chatting so going out on the piss with her and having a dance is what I'm thinking.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I plan on telling the delivery person to knock and actually STAY at the door, and I can see an actual human, talk to them, and be handed my food rather than picking it up off my doormat.
Baby steps ...

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Guns, beers, and fireworks

giphy_12.gif

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
I probably won't celebrate immediately after the coronavirus lockdown ends since I'll wanna wait for things to settle a bit. Will probably give it a couple weeks than take my girlfriend to Momofuku

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna say that I'd love to go to our local Chinese buffet with the family but then I remembered that I've no idea where we'll be financially by then. It could be that we can't afford to spend even that.

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
I mean, I dunno what the state of the country will be in by the time this legitimately is over, but... I'd like to get on with all the things I had planned this year. Go back to work, save up money, move out of my parents, go back to school, start working towards moving back up to the northeast.... yeah, it would be nice to be able to do at least some of this before I fucking turn 30, but who knows if that will be feasible. I wasn't exactly well off BEFORE all this shit happened.

I really don't want to work for any more shitty corporations that don't care if I die from a pandemic, though. I want to actually help people for a living, in an area that doesn't totally suck. So I'll gladly take a second great depression that hijacks my long-term plans for years, if it leads to FDR administration level changes in our society that will save us in the short term AND in the long term (coughClimateChangecough). I know, pipe dream, right? Well, I haven't totally given up hope, and I don't think it's healthy for anyone else to either.

Oct 25, 2017
Go out with friends for drinks and food, then netflix and booze.

That said, I'm trying to utilize our current stay-at-home situation as much as possible.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
Oh we have not seen truly terrible suffering quite yet. It's just getting started. And I hope capitalism comes crumbling down in the process. I spit on it. I'll celebrate when this god forsaken corrupt system ends. That's when I'll celebrate.