• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
My wife and I want to go to our favourite place and get that plate of nachos we love. (Assuming that place survives the shutdown.)

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
playing space invaders, drinking a two-liter bottle of shasta, and listening to my all-rush mix tape

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
All you can eat sushi

Ay, I miss sushi. California rolls were my favorite. California? Oh, that was a state.
5MLhhFC.jpg

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Bang my girlfriend. We're having to long distance our relationship since we both came into contact with potential infectees. Neither of us wants to infect the other. The moment we both catch it though, we will have sweaty Corona sex before we both succumb to fever.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Outdoor orgy!

Seriously though, we're big rum drinkers and there are a few bars we've tried to support through this (buying vouchers / gear to help them pay staff)... first thing will be visiting them. :)

Thankfully we don't tend to eat out that much in the UK, but there is a Sushi place we'd love to visit again too.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably by chilling by myself and playing games...hey, wait a minute.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You better believe i'm going to Red Robin or In and Out and ordering some ungodly expensive burger

MoonScented

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Assuming we get to a place where it's really, 100% over or safe again...

I'll take a long drive up the PCH and stay in Big Sur. Hike, take photos, meditate.

I'll start dating and hopefully meet someone decent. However, I'll actually settle for casual hook-ups which was something I NEVER would have done before. 100% using protection of course.

I'll go the mall and shop before malls are truly dead(not too far off already).

I'll go to my two favorite bakeries and get a cupcake and a few cookies.

I'll go to the gym!!! God, I miss having good equipment. My home workouts just aren't the same.

The movies! I don't even care how bad the current film choices are, I'm going. I miss the movies so much.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
If I have money still, I'll take a trip to Disneyland and get myself a lightsaber from that workshop and a yellow crystal cause I really want one.

Oct 27, 2017
By staying home alone to sleep and play videogames, like I already do now when not at work. I'm not too fuzzed about spending time with people again.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Korean BBQ and Shabu Shabu, can't wait for that!

I know we have a long ways off but it's thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel that helps gets through it all. Being pessimistic isn't helpful.

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Hopefully a 3080 ti :)

A new rig built inside a NZXT H1 case with a 3080TI maybe in the fall sounds pretty good here too lol. My 970gtx feels ancient and the 10 year old 1080p TV I use for a monitor has gotta go! Here's hoping the economy isn't a wreck so I can afford it.

With that said I'm not celebrating until there's a flat out cure or vaccine. My whole family works retail and everyone has some lung condition (asthma, COPD, Sarcoidosis, etc..) and I'm terrified because they are still working in Florida where nobody is taking it seriously enough.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Yeah i don't think there will be that much celebration cause when it'll end, there will probably be a period with a pretty solid risk still left

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Depends. If its the best case scenario and its late July/August before we get the all clear, probably just go out to eat with friends/family or something.

If we're gonna have waves of infections for a 1 year+ until the vaccine is developed which means a long ass time of semi or full quarentine, then yeah, I'm going to Disneyland or something.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I miss playing soccer more than anything else, so I'll get back out to the fields ASAP.