• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

How would you feel if Kylo Ren had a child on Episode IX?

Wouldn't that invoke memories of a... poorer time in Star Wars history to have a baby born in the third part of a trilogy?
It would be way worse than that. The original and prequel trilogies spent all three movies establishing the relationships of Han and Leia and Anakin and Padme respectively.

This would be, essentially, cramming an entirely new relationship with no hints or foreshadowing into the final movie of a trilogy to justify bringing a baby into the equation.

Oct 25, 2017
im reading that episode 9 is apparently 1 year or 2 after TLJ so it got me thinking that maybe Kylo could have a child in this time to continue the skywalker lineage.
wasn't half the entire point of the last movie that lineage isn't important?

Oct 27, 2017
I mean why not? Isn't he basically the ruler of the galaxy in effect? Probably not hard to attract at least a mistress. It's not like he's hideously disfigured like Vader or Palpatine were.

Oct 26, 2017
He'll impregnate a slave woman but die shortly after conception. Meanwhile, the new Jedi order is in full swing. Jedis will discover this child and see him a the chosen one, so they'll take him and train him. However, he'll accidentally kill his mother in a fit of rage, and later his lover who he impregnates, while be blinded by the potential of unlimited power the dark side offers.

Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I mean Ben Solo can impregnate 100s of women by the time he dies if he wanted to. He's the emperor of a lot of systems and planets.

I could totally buy him having concubines and wives in order to have as many heirs as possible.

He'd be the Charles zi Brittania of Star Wars.

OP
OP
Gustaf
Oct 28, 2017
If the child throws a hissy fit, destroying a whole room, i'm in.
that would be cool he is there in his little sci fi baby bed, but he wants some green milk and nobody can find some to gave him so he destroys the room by using the force