• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I mean in the story he would want an heir to continue the lineage of the First Order. Kylo wants to be just like Darth Vader so I'm sure he'll love having an evil apprentice to carry on his agenda. Doesn't have to actually have the Skywalker name.

Why would that apprentice need to be his own kid, though?

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And then a copy past of this scene

maxresdefault.jpg

pls no

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Why would that apprentice need to be his own kid, though?

Idk some dumb Star Wars shit. Kylo could say something about how he doesn't want a weak pathetic apprentice and only wants the best. And since Kylo is a cocky little shit he would only accept himself as an apprentice. Sort of like Kingdom Hearts and Xehanort using himself to fill the Organization XIII.

Edit: the more I think about it the more I would be down if Kylo clones himself to train his younger form. Ugh I have such shitty opinions.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Idk some dumb Star Wars shit. Kylo could say something about how he doesn't want a weak pathetic apprentice and only wants the best. And since Kylo is a cocky little shit he would only accept himself as an apprentice. Sort of like Kingdom Hearts and Xehanort using himself to fill the Organization XIII.

Double post sorry

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I think we need to get over the fact that the Skywalker bloodline will die with Kylo Ren.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Edit: the more I think about it the more I would be down if Kylo clones himself to train his younger form. Ugh I have such shitty opinions.

Kylo is so bad he got his ass kicked by a literal nobody in Rey. Why would he think he's the best?

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Kylo is so bad he got his ass kicked by a literal nobody in Rey. Why would he think he's the best?

Because his grandfather was Darth Vader and he was the shit in Kylo's eyes. Kylo is seen to be a very competent force user. I'm sure losing to Rey hurt his ego a little but he still thinks himself better than everyone else.

OP
OP
Gustaf

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cloning makes more sense and causes less plot holes than hooking up with nondsicript First Order leader. Why did Kylo pick her? Can she use the force? Has Kylo always known her? Why wouldn't Kylo have a child with another force user?

Cloning makes a lot less plot holes.

dude, cloning is a spiral in which you dont want to go down

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
When you think about it it's weird that Sith don't try to breed force kids instead of just hoping they can randomly find a strong kid in a big ass galaxy.

Mockerre

Story Director
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
im reading that episode 9 is apparently 1 year or 2 after TLJ so it got me thinking that maybe Kylo could have a child in this time to continue the skywalker lineage.

you would thing is extremely cheap way to continue the skywalker lineage?

i mean, for me it would be sad to end skywalkers with Ben, but i really dont want him to be redempted, so i need him to die.

ALSO NO REYLO PLEASE.

He should have twins. Qui-Gon and Subversion.

Nilaul

Oct 26, 2017
Greece
Plot twist:

Rey goes batshit evil, starts viewing herself as a messiah, a Jedi god. Kylo becomes an anti-hero and saves the galaxy by killing her. The end scene shows kylo hooded, lurking in the shadows, with a distorted view of himself talking to himself, broken, bringing upon what he understands as justice by assassinating anyone that has done something remotely evil and that's the cliffhanger for the next trilogy.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Alternatively...it just ends. Things end and that's okay.

Oh yeah I definitely want it to end with Kylo. But I'm just saying if it HAD to go on for another trilogy and we needed to shove some Skywalker in it, I would prefer a younger clone of Kylo that he trains other than him hooking up with a First Order guard to father a child.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
With who?

Who would willingly get near him with a ten foot pole. The guy is literally crazy.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I kinda hope we're done with Skywalkers being main characters in the episodes after this.

So that's gunna be a team no Skywalkin' kids for me

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I just want Episode IX already haha.

I already sorta gave up once I found out that Rey and Finn being together wasn't happening.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rumor is this movie is supposed to end the Skywalker saga, not continue it with the birth of a new generation.

If they were smart, they'd not draw attention to it right now and then kick off a new trilogy in a few decades with the main character proclaiming themselves to be a Skywalker and the chaos that happens because of that since everyone thought the Skywalker line died with Ben.

OP
OP
Gustaf

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
the thing is that, if the skywalker line ends with ben then the skywalkers only brought destruction and death to the galaxy, and thats very sad. :(

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
not really.

if they want to make a character out of the mom they could.

Kylo is like the Voldemort of the Star Wars saga. He only accepts the best and is hung up on his grandfather bring Darth Vader and having the Skywalker bloodline. I don't think it's in character for Kylo to father a child with a First Order guard. That'll be like Voldemort sleeping with a muggle. Shit wouldn't fly.

OP
OP
Gustaf

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kylo is like the Voldemort of the Star Wars saga. He only accepts the best and is hung up on his grandfather bring Darth Vader and having the Skywalker bloodline. I don't think it's in character for Kylo to father a child with a First Order guard. That'll be like Voldemort sleeping with a muggle. Shit wouldn't fly.

and with a Knight of Ren like someone said earlier?

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
Sounds like a great idea if they wanted to drive a sizable portion of the fanbase into total hysteria

They do that with every single movie because some people believe anything that does not fit with their personal headcanon is a blasphemy.

Trying to create a movie with the goal of not offending people who go out of their way to be offended is a great way to make a really bad movie.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
and with a Knight of Ren like someone said earlier?

I still don't think Kylo would go for it. He would definitely be that weird guy who's into incest if he had siblings because he would get obsessive over the bloodline being pure and not tainting it with weak Force users. Which is definitely not gonna happen for a Disney film and he has no siblings. Which is why cloning makes the most sense if we had to shove a child into the final film.

Then the next trilogy would be about the clone of Kylo and how his path is already predestined because he knows he has evil intentions in his heart yet he doesn't want to act on them. It'd be dumb as hell but what I'd personally like to see the most.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it would make ton of sense. Propagate the bloodline, a natural successor to the first order and would keep with the theme of a humanized villain. I like it.